Wednesday 21 November 2007

Oh baby, please tell me.

Yes, I am under a lot of stress the last few weeks. I lack sleep. I lack proper judgement. I lack money focus.

Bugger, you have enough sleep. Look at my sleeping times this week.

I was up from Saturday at 6:30PM until Sunday 8:30AM, not even moving an inch (toilet trips don't count) from the PC.
I woke up at 12:30PM on Sunday and was up until 4AM on Monday.
I woke up at 6AM on Monday and went to sleep only at 2AM on Tuesday.
I was up from 6AM yesterday with NO SLEEP IN BETWEEN and I was up until 2 AM this morning. I was sleeping in front of Tomas. Bloody sad.

So don't you mock me about my tiredness. While all of you sleep peacefully, I am straining my brain and eyes and butt to do things.

Random: I bent down to get something from the floor and a loud "crack" sound came from my back. The mother got scared and asked "Was that your back?" and I nodded and bent down again and another "crack" sound was heard. "Stop doing that! After you'll break your back!". I have a bloody stiff back and Perskindol and Sloan are my back's best friends now.


So, I will be on a temporary hiatus...will most definitely be free by Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

I will leave you with some random things, in case you miss me. I doubt some of you would-lah, but anyways.


Mat Rempits! Told you they were bad! And where's Crouchy?


For the person who's ALWAYS been up to keep me company and ALWAYS nags me to go to sleep. God knows I love you. WTF SIX-PACK ABS!


His feet! The NST has this lovely pic of him today.
*tells mother*
"Look at his feet!"
"Yeah-lah...so long!"
*looks at feet*
*texts Scouser*
"You know what they say about men with big feet: They wear big shoes"
"You definitely ARE wonky. The lack of sleep and the hormone imbalance are getting to you"


0.0

IS THAT LEWIS IN THE MIDDLE??? I know who the other two are (JT and Martin Johnson! *dies*) but is that really Lewis???

*squeals*

Sigh...three of the favourite sports combined in ONE pic. How lovely.

The cousin reckons I'd be married to a Brit bloke. So does half of the population I have as friends. Hahaha!

Before I go...

auntie wants to say "Nadal is cute". HAHAHAHA! This is where I get the randomness from.


Toodles world.


AND GOOD LUCK ENGLAND! Don't screw up, okay? I don't think I'll be watching (I'm volunteering again and I'll be up to do my assignments).

=(

So to those of you who love me, update me please even if Crouchy scores and you have a strong dislike towards him. Be nice for my sake, can?

Love you all the same.


Edited:
I NEVER WANT TO EAT AGAIN.

Damn you-lah for being so picky! I'm picky too but at least I eat whatever she gives me. I complain bout the food but I'm grateful I don't eat outside food a lot like most people I know do.

You keep telling me to be grateful because I don't have to suffer from malnutrition like those people in war-torn countries. I could very well tell you the same thing!

"You three are the ones who deserve to eat, not me"

And yeah, WTF was that for! If I can choose, I'd choose to starve myself and not eat. Everyone knows I have an issue with my weight. I had yoghurt for lunch today. So don't you bloody mock me for eating!

When you said that, I instantly threw my food into the bin. I am appalled. I was disgusted at that one statement.

I don't deserve to eat, I deserve sleep.

I'm going to stay up and starve from now on. I ain't going to eat anything.

We'll see what the hell you have to say to that.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home