Wednesday 31 October 2007

She makes me laugh so hard, I'm crying.

This is funny.

The mother loves to tell me random stories about certain people.


So today, she (and the father) met up with the lecturer cousin. Apparently a random relative of ours asked another cousin whether her niece was available (as in single) since she looked all grown up and all. And she's ONLY 16 (the guy she was supposed to be paired off with is apparently MUCH older).

So this random relative asked this cousin again if her OWN daughter was available. Apparently she isn't.

The reason why I think it's funny is...that I wasn't mentioned.

This niece of mine who's 16 is seriously bigger than me and behaves in such a manner that you think she's older than that. Believe me, she doesn't.
And this other niece who's my brother's age...she's smaller than me, but she has an older face so you can tell she's older.

Which means...I'm not older looking and I'm small! That's why they didn't decide to hook me up with this random person. Blame it on my youth.

I would have said no, anyway...simply because I'm not the person who believes in arranged marriages.

Okay, you may not see the funny side of it, but it's okay. I think it's funny.

*****
Quique Flores was sacked???

NO!!!

WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD LOOKING MANAGERS LEAVING???

Why didn't anyone tell me???

Darn it. Now who's the most good looking manager around?

Don't answer that. Seriously.

*****
Sometimes, I wish people could just learn the meaning of 'prioritise' instead of just knowing how to spell it out.


Sorry, I have a throbbing headache that refuses to go away and that is why I am grumpy. Plus, at the rate things are going, I think I'm to die of brain haemorrhage.

Did someone remove my temper from my brain? Because I want it back.

*****
You know every time you're out and you hear your favourite song played and all you want to do is just dance along to it without giving a care to the world?

I did it today =)

La-la-la...oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! hilarious shit la nana.

which reminds me of something entirely different, last year kh and i went back to our ex school to take some documents.\

\a teacher came up to us and seriously asked, eh dah kahwin belum?

-.-"

1 November 2007 at 18:37  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Oh...so that explains the "Eh dah kahwin belum?" statement!

HAHAHAHAHA!

P/S: I didn't think ANYONE would find that funny. But you're my twin so you should see the funny side of it =)

1 November 2007 at 19:31  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home