Sunday 30 September 2007

You want me to love you?

Oh Avram Grant, we love Jose Mourinho more than we love you. Seriously.

You know why? It's simple. His winning mentality suited everyone.

Yours? Hmm...for lower league clubs, maybe yes. Premiership? Hell no.

Plus, he looks really good EVEN when he's moping. How many people do you know can mope and look good at the same time?

I was very pleased to see the fans at the Bridge chanting Jose's name. Even I caught myself chanting his name.

You know what Chelsea needs? They need The Special One. NOT YOU.

Oh, "Tell me, did you love your wife from the first meeting?" ?

There's such a thing called love at first sight. So it would consider as love at the first meeting. I am not stupid, just blind.

I don't care if it's a draw and our unbeaten home record is still intact. We haven't scored in the last four games. And you said we'd be playing entertaining football.

I really don't see how entertaining a goalless draw is.

Oh and Didier got sent off AND JT's injured? Brilliant.

I love my club.

God knows what will happen on Thursday against Valencia.

So, no, Avram Grant. I choose not to love you. I'd rather love Sam Allardyce instead.

*****
But of course, I am happy after this happened.

*stands on weighing scale*
"At least tell me I haven't gained a kilo or something"
*checks weight*
"OHMYGOD! I lost half a kilo"
*squeals with happiness*

Which means...I've lost 3.5 kilos.

*glee*

It's the only time of the year I love. Because I get to lose weight.
*is planning on how to lose more*

*****
"Rotiman got injured =( "
One nasty tackle, that one. And why do you like Rotiman so much? Don't you love Stevie G anymore?

"FREDDIE! UNDERWEAR MODEL!"
"Can see his CK undies or not?!"
Perverts.


I'm thinking of getting rid of a striker now. Not quite sure who, though.

P/S:"Eeks, 6 days more!". Honestly I have no idea why she's excited when I'm not.


Edited at 18:24:
OMG LEWIS!!! AND I WATCHED!!!

That boy is just so cute.
"I never said I was blaming myself"

Right on. Oh yes, two more races to go! Whee!!!
*jumps around like a mad leprechaun*

Oh, can I kill you with this?


The boy's hair. Oh God. Fernando Torres is so undeniably pretty. This is what i meant by wanting a lover who has hair like this when I sneak up on him in the morning when he's fast asleep.

No, no, I don't like Liverpool. Don't even try to sway me.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

nana. during ramadhan month. you cannot get angry easily over silly ugly things like that guy whose name start with an A (thts my later and he stole it) and last name rhymes with "rant".

1 October 2007 at 19:59  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Sigh. I know. I can't help being mad at him. He's ruining my team. My Chelsea family.

Plus, how can I not be mad at him for stealing your letter! The thief!

Roman stole my letter too! Bloody thieves.

1 October 2007 at 20:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home