Friday 28 September 2007

Love is all that there's to do.

After spending 16 hours straight with Tomas, I won the war. You have no idea how pleased I was when I got it done by 1AM. The target was met, so was the word limit. The best part was that Tomas decided to be nice to me and not die on me.

And what did I do after sitting on my bum for the last 16 hours with the accompaniment of my long-suffering boyfriend?

I went for a facial and a manicure at Sothys in Bangsar Village 2. Eh, I deserve to be pampered a week early. Hmmph. The boyfriend deserved a rest too.

Before that, we stopped by at MPH, where I met my darling Scouser (I swear she's stalking me!). We scouted for our usual favourite kind of books: football biographies.

"EH!!! LOOK!!"
*screams excitedly and points to Steven Gerrard's biography*
"First face I see is his face"
"Not like seeing the gayboy's face right?"

Good point.

"Eh look, there's a book on Jose"
"See the title"
"All the Way Jose"
"Come see the pictures"

We flipped through the pages and looked at pictures. There was a pic of him hugging Lampsy and the caption read "The respect between players and the manager is mutual and inevitable". Something along those lines-lah.

Sigh.

Then we looked at the first page right after the cover, and we nearly died.

It was a pic of him posing for the Carling Cup. He had one hand on his face and he was smiling. Like a watch model. Oh he was wearing a watch too.

"I think I just peed in my shorts"
*chuckles*
"WTF! He's so bloody hot. He should be modelling watches-lah wei!"

"Brad Pitt is nothing compared to him-lah"
*drools*
*drools*


Great, we've been deprived of entertainment, hotness and talent in Chelsea. Avram Grant has nothing like what crazy-eyed dimpled man had. I daresay Alex Ferguson is better looking compared to Avram Grant.

=( I wonder what's he going to do next?

*****
I have been under immense stress that the person who normally does my facial said her hand hurt when she was massaging my shoulder.

And she said I lost weight too that she noticed my face is smaller. I lost 3 kilos already. Planning to lose more now.

And random note, I love my nails.

*****
I saw really nice (and pretty affordable) shoes in BV2! I'm thinking of going there on Tuesday, since I have a long break and all. What do you want me to do for three hours-lah?

But my heart's set on another pair of shoes I saw last Friday. It was a pair of purple flats with a hint of gold and orange on the ribbon. It honestly didn't make my feet fat.

Someone take me out please!

*****
Sometimes, a little apology goes a long way.

Something good happened today, it left me nearly in tears. But hey, one day at a time, right?

I'm pleased it turned out this way. I can't care less what that one person out of the five thinks of me. His opinions don't matter anyway.


When they let you down, love is all that there's to do.

*****
Guess what's my favourite word from Biopsychology?

Methylenedioxymethamphetamine.

That's the one word I can spell without referring to the textbook.

It is also someone's nickname. Cookies if you can guess whose nickname is that.


I'm going to rest now. Toodles.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

na na!

dont lah go around peeing in MPH! tak hygienic tahu. loads of books sana lah.

walau you mad ah. lose 3 kilos. aku gemuk lah after extreme exams weight loss.

28 September 2007 at 21:39  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Tell that to her-lah! She peed looking at the hotness of Jose Mourinho! HAHAHAHA!

Aimee ah, you're not gemuk-lah! I'm gemuk! I like the fasting month...it's the only time I get to lose weight easily.

28 September 2007 at 21:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OI! I DIDN'T PEE -LAH! I just said it because I was shocked when I saw that photo of Jose Mourinho.

I would never dare pee in a bookstore. Let alone any public place.

Yan...come we go buy shoes. Must see the purple shoes.

P/S: Flats don't make your feet flatter and narrower ke?

29 September 2007 at 06:03  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - HAHAHAHA!

You poor thing. Okay-lah I know you didn't pee. You were just too shocked to see my ex-manager looking like a sex god, yes?

Yesterday when I told you bout shoes you scolded me! Nutcase!

P/S: They make my feet narrower, yes, but I like them because it makes me feel like my feet aren't fat.

29 September 2007 at 15:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Oh dear God, peeing in a bookstore? Naughty thing.

I know the pic. Fuck even the evil Alonso can't model watches like he can!

Hey, I say go get them shoes!

Oh yeah, Mikel Alonso + Xabi Alonso = boys of Supernatural. Xabi can be Sam, Mikel can be Dean. Damn, they're cute!

Xabi and his smirk can kill you. Stupid boy.

(and yes, Mikel looks like Mikey only smaller)

30 September 2007 at 17:41  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar-is-sick-in-the-head - Well, she learnt it from you when I showed you the pic of JM camwhoring. Haha.

I KNOW! I TOLD LYSA THE SAME THING! AND LEWIS!!! *dies*

I say I will get them shoes!

HAHAHAHA! My friend said the same thing about Xabi and Mikel! They're cute.

Stupid Xabi...invading my dreams AND helping me in my assignment.

(is there anyone who's smaller than Mikey Owen?)

30 September 2007 at 17:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home