Wednesday 22 August 2007

Liverpool fans are evil and Jose is hot.

"Eh, you go eat at Nando's two days before every Liverpool game okay?"
"For what?"
"Then your Nando will score and we'll be on top of the league!"

You watch it. I might sneeze on Nando, Stevie and Xabi. Crouchy shall be spared because I love him, and maybe Carra too, just because I like him.

*****
I haven't done picspams in ages! No, the last entry doesn't count!

So, I'll do one on the hotness that is Jose Mourinho! In other words, I'm bored and I've run out of things to write. Sorry...I've been busy with my Law textbooks, okay?

Failed final paper = very very very unhappy parents = no Stamford Bridge dreams = depressed and suicidal me.

Oh God.

*focuses back to original topic*

So here is, Jose Mario dos Santos Mourinho Felix. Name not Wiki-ed, really...honestly memorised. See what I keep in my head -.-"


The boss =)

The man is indeed controversial. He makes a lot of statements that at times make perfect sense, and at times make absolutely no sense. One of the favourite quotes.
"Everybody wants Chelsea to lose a game. When they do they should declare a public holiday."

You ought to remember this because you sent me the infamous "Two words: Public holiday" message to me when we lost to Middlesbrough (I think...or was it Charlton Athletic?).

People can either love him or loathe him. I choose to love him.

Officials have a love/hate relationship with him.


Mascots love him too.


Didier loves him.


Oh...look how adorable Sheva is here.


*wants to cry, but smiles*


Oh Rui...


"You see the scoreboard there? That's where I want to see your name!"

Sometimes, he gets tired with all the attention, he gets a headache.

"Aiyoh...headache-lah. Why do you people love me so much?"

He doesn't cause controversies, contrary to popular belief. He solves them.

"Rui...leave them alone. If they say I'm not hot, to hell with them. I know you think I am".

He makes Fergie look frumpy and silly.

What's he smirking at? *growls*

He respects the future king. Whom I dislike because his brother is better =p!


People love him so much that they want him as their Prime Minister!

See, I have proof!

He also loves former players and also the people that matter the most, the fans.

The person who got the medal sold it off on eBay! Aimee, we were supposed to check that out!


=)



That day, they were heroes...

He is a family man as well.



He is well-known for his crazy faces.

Even in black and white.


*laughs at that clueless face*


*laughs hysterically*


"Does this mean all Portuguese are winkers?". Not funny.


*imagines him with spectacles on*
Works for me.

And who says he cannot smile?




Hey you, the one who can't spell anorexic straight! Don't be such a vain-arse and learn how to pose naturally like how he does. He puts to you to shame!

At the end of the day, he likes to drink to savour the sweet taste of victory.


He is...Jose Mourinho. The Special One.


Okay, I am done. Now, I'm going to have a nap and then...either study or go stare at Jonathan Togo on the TV at 10PM.

Oh yes, don't forget. England-Germany later at 2:30 in the morning.

Might be watching. Hopefully.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home