Tuesday 26 June 2007

I'm broke.

Dear Magical Fairy,

I swear not to spend money on unnecessary things, besides food and books. Please oh pretty please spray some of those magical fairy dust in to my dry wallet. It's not flattering having to ask people for money. And I hate to break my Stamford Bridge fund to get the money.

I will be good. I promise.

Yours sincerely,
-me-

*****
I spent yesterday and today at the library. I wanted to show people I'm a nerd.

No-lah. I went to get notes for my assignments. Stupid Political Science and Business Law assignments! *shakes fist*

Anyways, yesterday, I had to photocopy some pages off the Law books. And what happened was this lady at the counter undercharged me. It was supposed to be RM7.20, but she charged me RM6.20. Okay, fine, I thought. Maybe she forgot, I'll pay her the rest later.

So I went to McDonalds' to eat. I ordered and waited for my food. In the meantime, the cashier was with this gweilo and he ordered. And as I got my food, I waited there. This cashier stared at me blankly and wondered "Okay, you got your food. Why are you still standing here?" in her head.

"I haven't paid"
"Oh really?"
I nodded. See, I'm honest again. =p

Meh, if I get diarrhoea because I never pay for my food, how? Must be honest okay!

And back to the library, the lady told that she undercharged me.

Honesty IS the best policy (depends on the situation-lah okay?).

*****
I went to see the doctor today. And apparently, my right ovary is a little big (meaning it's a bit prominent during the ultrasound, which is unusual) so he said I should see him in another four months' time.

Meh, scary okay?

But other than that, I'm fine!

*****
We (the annoying ScouserCicak and I) have found weird look-alikes of random footballers. If I have the time, I shall post something about it.

But not this week-lah, okay.


Oh yeah, if I don't post anything up here this week, I'm not dead (I hope).

I'm just being a good child and doing my assignments.

*****
Oh my God. Rehab is amazing.

Go get Amy Winehouse's version.
Better yet, get Paolo Nutini's cover version.

Both are equally awesome =)

Get it, I say!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home