Wednesday 30 May 2007

I was forced to do this.

Note: I was forced into doing this, because I was not allowed to do something else. Stupid woman.


Dear Steven Gerrard,



As much as I think you're not as hot as my Lampsy or JT.
As much as I think you and Xabi belong to each other and should get married.
As much as I think you should persuade Michael Owen to come back to Liverpool for my MO-lover of a best friend.
As much as I think you sound horrible when you're singing when you are drunk in a pub.
As much as I think you are as paranoid as my beloved Captain Marvel when it comes to socks and shoes.

I am still very much human and I respect you for your heroics for Liverpool and England. Therefore I would like to wish you a very HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY.


May you and Xabi be blessed eternally and stay together forever.


Nah, happy? After all those messages online and through SMS, I have finally done your "STEVEN GERRARD'S BIRTHDAY POST". Now you can leave me alone and go bother someone else (like your boyfriend, for one).

*****
Am terribly upset and feeling screwed up. The past three days have been shitty. Broken shoe. Food poisoning (blasted chickens!). No Business Law anymore and food poisoning (blasted mashed potatoes!).

I want a cookie for my misery.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! You did my special request! I love you more than I love my own boyfriend!

(for today only okay?)

It's not exactly the birthday post I expected, but it's better. It's pretty short than what I had in mind. But I don't bloody care because you are showing how much you care.

That's all that matters. Thank you.

I can't wipe off this silly grin across my face thanks to you. You horrible thing.


Oh. Heard about what happened. Take care of yourself and stop falling sick okay? And good luck with that issue with the Business Law thing.

*hugs*

Thanks again!

30 May 2007 at 18:39  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

ScouserLysa - OhMyGod. YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN HIM?


Cheh. For today only. Muppet.

Haha! I knew you'd somewhat like it. Sorry if it's too short, because I couldn't come up with any other thing I think of him.

Glad you liked it and of course I care! I am your friend anyways, therefore it is my duty to care.

Wipe it off already before I slap you.


I need to stop eating-lah. This is God's way of telling me I shouldn't eat.

My cousin said he'll help me out tomorrow and see if there's a solution for this thing. Hopefully, there is one.

*hugs back*

You're welcome!

30 May 2007 at 18:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot!

*offers a virtual Famous Amos chocolate chip cookie*

It's for you =)

30 May 2007 at 21:43  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

*accepts virtual Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies*

Thank you. Now go annoy your boyfriend, will you?

30 May 2007 at 22:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what you should do? stay away from chickens. get your protein from cookies. HAHAHA although cookies generally have very little protein in them.

you're allergic to eggs, so i can't suggest that you take eggs.

-.-" steven gerard's birthday also your business meh. extreme zha-dao ness

-aim

30 May 2007 at 22:42  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - I can't help it-lah. Have to eat. Plus people belanja, how to say no-lah?

I want cookies. =(


And I didn't want to do this post! I was forced to do this! Didn't you see the disclaimer note at the starting of the post?

You do know I don't like Stevie G much.

Stupid girl and her obsession for Stevie G.
*shakes head*

30 May 2007 at 22:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home