Tuesday 22 May 2007

Come talk to me, oh paranoid one.


Life is like a wheel. One minute you're up, the next you're down.

**caution: very long, stupid, mushy and 'philosophical' post**

The past few days I've been feeling rather shitty. That's not very nice. Instead of having a conversation at 3AM with some human being desperately trying to recover his beauty sleep, I pulled together 2 other beings to talk at 10PM.

"Meh, you look cuter now"
"Have you gotten your eyes checked?"
"Don't be a pain and just say thank you"

"Anyways, I didn't get the first part of your post-lah. What are you saying?"
"Yeah, why do you think you're destined to be miserable this year?"
"Instead of taking two subjects like what other people I know are doing, I'm taking three"
"Is that bad?"
"No...but you see. This two subjects I'm taking end in July. The next one starts next week and ends in August. August 31st, to be exact"
"My birthday!"
"And...?"
"My next semester starts in September. September 3rd"
"Oh. Crap. You'd only have two days to rest"
"When others have two months!"
"Exactly"
"Then don't take this subject-lah!"
"Cannot"
"Why not? Dad said you must take meh?"

"Of course not! I want to take it so that I can get things done quickly"
"Eh? What you mean, woman?"
"The faster I finish everything, the faster I get to leave to UK and study"
"And stalk footballers, yes?"
"Yes"
"Then she can go hit Lampsy for naming the daughter Isla"

"True okay? We were so rooting for Castell"
"Castell? Of all names...sigh"
"Even his dogs have nicer names-lah. WTF?"
"It's the woman! Turnips!"
*starts cursing*
"Georgie's going to marry her"
"Haha! Then what? 'Myself and Lampsy are going to live next to each other when our kids marry!' "
"I have no words to say"
"So do I"
"Enough of weird baby names..."
"So you don't regret it?"
"Yeah, you have two days to spare. Just enough to wake up and stare at the ceiling"
"Life is full of sacrifices. You get nothing without sacrifice, right?"
"Wah, so bloody philosophical"
"Yeah, dad's been getting under my skin lately"
"Oh. You okay?"
"Pretty much. What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger"
"Oh God. She's lost it"
"I'm thinking of that Madonna song..."
"Jump?"
"No. La Isla Bonita"

"I hate you"
*laughs*
"Thursday morning. Can?"
"50-50 only"
"Try-lah"
"See first"
"Okay. That settles it"


In times like this, knowing you have people who love you and have your back all the time...is really comforting.

*****

So this is how it is eh? Wonderful. Hope you find the perfect one. Oh paranoid one. Told you not to be so paranoid. See, I was right, no?

Just that. I'm happy. Thank you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home