Wednesday 24 June 2009

Warning: Fangirly tendencies up ahead.

I know I speak non-stop about people I love and that pisses (most) people off.

But these videos had me in tears.




Because what I have ALWAYS wanted to see happen, FINALLY HAPPENED.


I know. I sound so fangirly to the point my friends think that my MAIN personality trait is being a fangirl (but you've got to admit, being fangirly GOT ME SOMEWHERE AND SOMETHING ANYWAY).

BUT LOOK AT THAT VIDEO. IF YOU KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I AM TYPING THIS ALL IN CAPS AND HOW THIS MEANS THE UNIVERSE TO ME.

These people mean the world to me. I love their music and also their personalities. I have seen, heard, and touched one, while I have spoken, heard, and seen the other.

That moment is something you CANNOT trade for anything in the world.


Not even for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen tickets.

Ever since David did Baba o'Riley on American Idol, all I said to my 18 years was "Hello, it would be epic if they toured together" because like 2 years before David Cook walked into my life, Ryan Star was my hero AND he also sang this song on Rockstar: Supernova (and got eliminated after that but let's not go there now). She scoffed at the idea.

Fast forward to a couple of months later. They are on tour together, sharing the same stage night after night. No one listens to me, as usual.

How do you expect my inner fangirl to NOT go crazy seeing them together?


And seeing that...I have no words.


I am sorry, all I have are just happy tears.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home