Friday 8 August 2008

The moon and the stars were the gifts you gave.

I was cleaning my rack which is temporarily in my father's room and I saw some notes that made me laugh and cringe and cry all in one go.

All the stupid inside jokes and random crushes from high school.
All the hidden meanings of the things people who still matter to you after so many years wrote in your books/notes.
All the silly letters I used to write to YOU about "DID YOU SEE THE F1 RACE LAST NIGHT? OMG MASSA IS SO CUTE!" and "ALEX YOONG BOLEH! MALAYSIA BOLEH!".

Waves of nostalgia hit you and all you want to say to those people are just words of gratitude and love.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

*****
I was watching Benji the Hunted the other day on Disney Channel. I couldn't help but squeal looking at those cougar cubs and the dog.

I swear I almost cried when one of the cubs got taken away by the eagle.
Aiyoh, you pansy...a cub gets eaten also you shed tears. Drama drama drama -.-'


I was told by a few people who were watching it with me that I was EXACTLY like the black cougar cub.

*after seeing the black cougar cub trying to scare the big bear*

"OMG XANNE, IT REALLY IS LIKE YOU!"
"How so?"
"See it goes acting like a hero trying to scare the bear which is a lot bigger than him, but then the bear freaks him out and it runs away and hides in the bushes. It's so like you when you're picking a fight with me"
"That's a lie and you know it!"
"Okay, fine, but did you see the part it comes out of its home? It's so mischievious and stubborn like you!"
"That part of it is true. I know I'm cute like the cougar cub"
"Who said anything about you being cute now huh?"
"Oh. You, Skizzy, are dead"

But in all seriousness, the little black cougar cub is a bit like me.

May, is that a sign or what?

*****
Yesterday, I found out that I stole a book from my old high school library.

Okay, I didn't exactly steal a book. I just didn't return the book I borrowed from the library in 2003 or 2004.

I am a bibliomaniac.

*****
Aimee, I know why the first card I sent you didn't reach you.

My mother used a 20 cents stamp instead of a 30 cents one.

Epic fail -.-'

(How do I know of this? The card got sent back to my house and they circled the stamp)


FAIL.
FAIL.
FAIL.


*****
Skizzy, help me. I think I'm going to hell with all the squealing I'm doing.

It's not even funny anymore, it's driving me crazy!


HELP!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home