Thursday 17 July 2008

Won't you please help me?

I miss football.

I miss rugby.

I miss my friends.

*****
My father is so random.

Yesterday at the mall, he went to the pharmacy to ask for this ointment but they only had one that was mixed with steroids so he didn't buy it.

"Can you imagine they mixed it with steroids?"
"Yeah, I can't buy that"
"If you bought and ate it, you'd grow boobs!"
"Brooms?"
"Boobs!"
*keeps quiet*
*after 5 seconds*

"Oh..."
*starts laughing*


This evening, we were outside in our lawn and I have this tendency to compare the size of our palms and fingers together. So I started comparing the size of our feet.

"Eh, our feet are the same size!"
"Yes, but my feet size are 8 and a half"
"Mine's 8"
O_O
"Really ah?"
"Yes"
"My right foot is 8 and a half, my left is size 8"
"Eh, got such thing ah?"
"Ya"
"You know those white shoes you recently bought?"
"Yes?"
"I can fit into them"

My mother is always complaining to people about how she gets my shoes and not the other way around.

Damn it, why can't I grow at least an inch taller?!

*****
I'm almost done with my playlist. Shall post it up here tomorrow.

*****
One more year til this madness is done with.

One more year and I'll be leaving on a jet plane.

One more year.

*****
I suck in being a girl because I do not possess ladylike qualities people like.

I like sports. I sometimes belch like a boy. I am not stick-thin. I hate make-up and pink things. I can't cook to save my own life (I don't think someone can get by eating cookies for the rest of their life). I rather sleep than do anything. I like dinosaurs and cars and books more than dolls.

But you know what?
That's alright, I like myself the way I am. Your approval isn't needed.


Currently listening to:
Creep - Axium.

Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want...
You're so fucking special, yes you are...
I wish I was special.


I used to, anyway.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home