Sunday 20 July 2008

I'll swim into you if you'll drown in me.

Here's another reason why I fail in being a woman.

My boyfriend wears more make-up than I do in year.

Oh yeah. Go on and laugh. I know you want to.

*****
I can't wait for Thursday. I haven't seen the Indonesian best friend who likes to burn things instead of studying.

I miss her and her jokes.

I miss the Russian one too. Our Carlos and Ballack jokes. Sigit and Paul-Erik. Dark fried noodles and hard cookies (this story will never die down, our mothers love to make fun of our non-existent cooking skills when we were 15).

I can never stand in between them or even next to them though. One is too thin, one is too tall. I have low-self esteem what?

*****
I got bored, so there. An update for you because I won't be updating this week. Unless I feel like it.

Two Names You Go By:
01. Roxanne.
02. Juicy Mookie (long story cut short, this nickname came out from a joke).

Two Parts of Your Heritage:
01. Malay.
02. Sri Lankan-Sinhalese.

Two Things That Scare You:
01. Cockroaches.
02. Heights/Blood (I couldn't decide).

Two of Your Everyday Essentials:
01. Fresh orange juice.
02. Milo/Neslo/Coffee/Cham.

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
01. My blue hibiscus shorts.
02. White short sleeve buttoned top.

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
01. David Cook (oh yeah, I am SO biased).
02. The Killers.

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
01. Trust.
02. Surprises.

Two Things You Hate:
01. Stupid petty people.
02. Cristiano Ronaldo.

Oh sorry, it says 'things', not people.
In that case, I'd go with pink things.

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You:
01. Eyes.
02. Lips. Or hair. Can't decide on this.

Two Things You Want Really Badly:
01. Leave the country.
o2. Tickets to see my Chelsea boys and permission to go see them.

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation:
01. London.
02. Wisconsin.

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
01. Go backpacking across Europe.
02. David Cook.

Okay, okay. It's 'things', not people!
Fine. I want to get a tattoo.

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit:
01. I find cleaning my room and washing clothes and washing plates highly therapeutic.
02. I cross my arms when I take my shirt off.

Two people I would like to see take this quiz:
01. Sylvien, because she likes to talk about Cristiano Ronaldo to me in (vain) hopes of making me like him.
02. Anyone else who is bored, jobless and has time to spare.

*****
I need a haircut, a pair of scissors, my mad collection of highlighters, and a book so badly right now.

But no.

Mr. Converse and I will be out on a trip to the town to wreak havoc.

Someone please tie me up to the bed.

*****
YAY LEWIS HAMILTON!

And uh, Nelson Piquet Jr on the podium?
Yes!

I can go to bed happy now.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
02. David Cook.


This further proves you are beyond redemption.

But I couldn't help laughing at the answer. Kinky but funny. Hahaha!

Juicy Mookie! LMAO I GAVE YOU THIS NICKNAME!!!

Love you, bitchy!

21 July 2008 at 20:59  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - I aim to please you, my love. Hahaha!

You were TSB. HAHAHAHA!!!

Love you too, TSB!

22 July 2008 at 02:05  
Blogger chelseaorange said...

i have to count the number of times david cook;s name appeared in this entry. you are insane woman.

semalam you tidur lewat because of david also kah!

22 July 2008 at 12:55  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - I counted. Apparently, I mentioned his name twice only.

HAHAHA! No-lah, I was doing my crossword puzzles and talking to my friend online, it had nothing to do with David. I promise.

22 July 2008 at 14:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home