Tuesday 24 June 2008

You're my experimental game.

You know how funny it is to hear the original version of Billie Jean now?
EXTREMELY.

I have been terribly cranky. I hate being cranky, but once you cut me off my sleep, expect me to be all grumpy.

You can take away almost anything...but do NOT take away my sleep time.

They woke me up at 9 last night and I couldn't sleep until 2:30 this morning. I woke up every half an hour.

AND I HAD CLASSES FROM 8-5:30!

You really know better than to take away sleep from a sleep-deprived sleep slut.

I have a headache now. I know I should sleep, but I need to study for my quiz tomorrow.

HOW TO STUDY IF MY HEAD IS POUNDING?


"Oi woman, never listen to Magic Rainbow the whole day, that's why cranky is it?"


To make me even crankier, there is no water in my house.
WTF-LAH.


Proper update when I get enough rest AND I feel less cranky.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home