Monday 23 June 2008

Sex is sex, and love is love.

If I could do just about anything right now, I want to stab Cookie's boots and hear them scream in pain.

Yes, I have a full-hate relationship with pointy shoes. Ugly.

*****
I went 31 hours without sleep.
Yeah, I broke my own record. How awesome is that?

Had a wonderful 6 and a half hour's worth of sleep. Pure bliss.

UNTIL MY MOTHER WOKE ME UP TO SAY "PA SAYS TO GET UP AND EAT".

Pfft. I told her that if I don't wake up past 9PM, don't wake me up at all.

But no.

"I told auntie to come at 9 thinking you all would eat dinner at 8:30"
"I told ma that if I sleep beyond 9, don't wake me up for dinner"
"You don't want to eat?"
"I want to sleep!"

My father thinks that if I skip ANY meals or do not drink fruit juices after meals, I will die of malnutrition.

-.-'

Great. Now my sleep cycle is going to be horribly wonky.



Not much to talk about. Proper update when I am feeling less tired.
*yawns*

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

woman but this has nothing to do with sex! HAHAH wtf

take care lah.. jangan skip meals!

24 June 2008 at 00:30  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Woman ah, I was originally going to write something about sex/rape/incest.

But I forgot due to the lack of sleep.

-.-'

I hardly skip meals, given the fact people in my house think I'm going to end up sick if I don't eat.

Crazy.

24 June 2008 at 00:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home