Friday 6 June 2008

Now don't you wait or hesitate.

I am complaining a lot about rather random things of late.

TM's latest advert is the recent thing that sort of pisses me off.

It shows a man orchestrating a crowd to chant loudly for their favourite teams for EURO 2008. I can't remember the campaign.

Now really? What happened to supporting your local team?

Are we really going to glorify ANOTHER COUNTRY'S TEAM INSTEAD OF OUR OWN?

Of all the people, you'd least expect people like TM to actually advocate these things.

Yes, I know. Our national team is nothing to be shouted and glorified about, but still.

DECLARE YOUR LOYALTY FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY?

I may sound like a hypocrite to you.
Hey, for your information, I do actually support Selangor, okay.
No matter how screwed up our country's football is, I do still have my loyalty to that team.

I better stop now. The powers that be in TM actually hates me. My parents have been complaining and writing letters to some government body about TM's services and they have been calling TM like EVERYDAY about my faulty phone service AND screwed up Internet services.

Buggers got time to ask people to declare their loyalty for other countries' football teams but NOT to look into people's complaints.

I hereby declare my loyalty to my PASAR RANGERS.

*****
Is it possible to hate someone you love so much with a burning passion?

*****
Oh and I salute her. Big time.

Her collection and devotion leaves me in awe.

*bows down to her*



She may be crazy. But I adore her.

*****
This is hilarious.

"You know what? I went to church with my family the other day and my sister sat next to me, my mother and my grandmother"
"Then while the pastor was giving the sermon, she says 'Oh goodness, you know how DC holds the microphone right? If he holds and caresses it like that, he would do the same to his lover too!'. My grandmother looked at us and said 'Hush, child, we're in church!'. I wanted to laugh out loud but I was too embarrassed"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"I felt so horrible. I mean you're in a place of worship which is supposed to be holy and all, and she feeds you filthy thoughts, how would you react?"
"I can actually see you blushing at the thought"
"I KNOW, OKAY? You know what my mother said?"
"What did Auntie Sheen say?"
"HELL YEAH!"
"She said hell in church?"
"YES!"
"I love your family, you know?"
"You'd love my grandmother for what she said after we came home from church"
"This is going to be good"
"Honey, I heard his version of Music of the Night, and I have to tell you, I've never felt so caressed and touched like this before"
O.O
"She said that in front of my grandfather okay? OMG I couldn't take the madness anymore"
"Your grandmother's a cougar"
"Sad but true"
"Your grandmother is my favourite person of all-time right now"
"At the rate I'm going, I am going to turn into a cougar too"
"Hahaha! Cougar May, reporting for duty!"
"Shut up"



For my cougar-in-training, just because I love to torment you. Haha.


Currently listening to:
Magic Rainbow Time of My Life - David Cook.

OMFG MAGIC RAINBOW! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

My cookie's pic is NOTHING compares to yours...
OMG!!!
Pic of the century, I tell you.
The most dangerous weapon to kill someone silently without FIB finding out. -.-

Mate...I'm not loyal to our country.
Kekeke...but I know you still love me :)

Oh you mentioned me, I love you even more now. Kekekeke

Back to the killing pic..
I am staring at the pic..
I realise that the eyes can talk.
Gosh! I cannot stare anymore...

bye

LOL

6 June 2008 at 15:21  
Blogger Sylvien said...

OMG i read back and realise wtf is FIB?

it's FBI

LMAO

6 June 2008 at 15:22  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - LOL, damn Cookie. PIC OF THE CENTURY!

I am not-so loyal to my country too, but I just don't like what the advert is saying.

I love you too, you mad woman. Hahahaha!

HAHAHAHA! I KNOW RIGHT? DAMN BUGGER AND HIS EYES! ARGH!

(and it's okay, I know what you meant, albeit taking a bit more time to understand it...we blame Cookie for this)

Cougar-in-training hehehe!

6 June 2008 at 15:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home