Wednesday 4 June 2008

Nothing has changed.

Dear 17 years who has a name that can beat a railroad track,

I love you, for always being there when I need you.
I love you, for letting me call you when I have my bouts of insomnia and not making a fuss when I finally fall asleep halfway through our conversation.
I love you, for tolerating my incessant fangirl tendencies.
I love you, for not being afraid to sing cheesy pop songs of the 90s era with me in random places.
I love you, for allowing me to be your best friend for the last 17 seasons of love.

Happy 21st birthday, sweetheart. I wished that you'd see a magic rainbow today and that it would remind you of me (and the current TV boyfriend).

I don't have any cake to offer, but guess who does?

David Cook does! Cupcakes are still cakes-lah, okay? Shut up.


Oh look! Michael Johns also wishes you "HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!" by showing you a little skin. Haha, you're old enough for that now, aren't ya?


John Terry decided to make a special cameo as well, because he loves you for loving him and believes that you deserve nothing but the best on your special day.


You are my best friend sempiternally and I wouldn't change anything about that.


17 seasons of love = 8,935,200 minutes. That's what you mean to me =)


Lots of love, hugs, kisses and winks,
The one with bigger feet.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one with bigger feet

You sure know how to make me smile.

I love you too. For everything you said and more.

Aiya, Mikey Johns is showing too little skin, damn it! Stop teasing!

Thank you =)

4 June 2008 at 22:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home