Wednesday 11 June 2008

I ain't missing not a single thing.

I chickened out of today's keloid injection.

Not sure if you would consider fatigue as a valid reason to skip the injection.

Bloody pansy. Go marry that pansy gayboy-lah!

I've taken these jabs 4 times already and yet I still fear them.


Why in the name of the good cows are we so vain?


I need sleep and logic.

I need to study.


I'm taking a break from this for a while. So many things going on, such short time to talk about them all.

Edited [12.06.2008; 9:40AM]:
You know your brain has been eaten up when you watch the Portugal-Czech Republic match and yell:

"RICCY! WHY DIDN'T YOU PROTECT THE GOAL FOR PETR?"

I am officially the most retarded person on Earth.

Sigh, Petr. I love you no matter what people say (Clumsy? HAH!). I love Riccy and Paulo too.

I miss Tomas Rosicky. The Czech boys really miss their captain =(

My brain cells are dying faster than it's supposed to.


Edited [12.06.2008; 11:59AM]:
Luiz Felipe Scolari is the new Chelsea manager.

Oh well. Not really concerned, should be a good choice, albeit I dislike him quite a bit.

29th July. That is all.


And I have no water to bathe because the pipe near my housing area burst into a gugillion pieces.

Damn it.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHMYGOD.

YOU ARE SO SILLY IT MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD I HAVE WATER COMING OUT OF MY NOSE!

Thinking of your Chelsea boys is it??!

You make me so happy, woman.

See you tomorrow =)

12 June 2008 at 10:27  
Blogger Emma said...

I wanted Riccy to help Petr too! Like score an own goal, or "accidentally" injure Ronaldo.

But then I remembered that he was playing for Portugal, not Chelsea. :(

I hate Big Phil.

PS. HAI!!! I haven't been online for like a month so this is the first time for a long time I've read your blog!

13 June 2008 at 23:46  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - I'm so glad I made you laugh.

Love you =)

@ Emma - HAI THERE! I haven't heard from you in a while! How've you been?

I wanted him to "accidentally" injure him too! I kept thinking it was Chelsea playing, until the first goal went in =(

Ugh, me too. He's as evil as Ugly Grant! Why in the world did Jose go to Inter? Ugh, come home!

13 June 2008 at 23:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home