Wednesday 4 June 2008

I remember losing hope.

At the rate things are going, with the oil prices going up...I am pretty sure the price of gas wiil go up, which will eventually lead to the price hikes in food and beverages as well.

So will the price of electricity too.

I can foresee my mother's book-wrapping fee going up as well. Yes, my mother charges me a fee to wrap my books. She wants to be paid 25 cents extra now.

Basically everything will go up.

Leaving burnt holes in the pockets of my jackets and pants.

Bloody hell, how-lah now? EVERY BLOODY THING IS GOING UP.

I cannot survive the price hikes. I am going to starve.

I am announcing that I am going to be a fruitarian.

If you don't know what that means, go watch Notting Hill. You will understand my point of converting into a fruitarian.

Let's all eat grass and copulate with engineers now, shall we?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home