Tuesday 13 May 2008

This happened much too soon.

I hate myself. I don't know why I feel like there is a need for perfection in everything I do.

Even the way my room is arranged has to follow some kind of order. I can tell if something was removed from its premises. I am quite meticulous when it comes to little things like where that particular tube of lotion is kept in my dressing table.

I don't know why I am vain either. No one is ever going to look at the massive being that sits on my left arm which is called a keloid. So why in the name of holy dreadlocks do I need to be jabbed incessantly to flatten it?

We do the most ridiculous things to impress every Ali, Ah Beng, and Anand that we know, so that we feel good about ourselves.

We dye our hair pink.
We wear contacts with pictures of the Big Ben.
We pierce random body parts.

We say it's a fashion statement, it's a matter of whether you stand out in a crowd or not.

Why is it so important to give in what people expect of you? Can't we just be happy with the way we look at ourselves in the mirror the first thing in the morning?


I am sorry, I am just grumpy. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and people have been rubbing me the wrong way the whole day. Save a certain few people.



He makes me feel even more screwed up than I already am.


The only highlight of my screwed up day was the lunch with mate because she would listen to my stupid ramblings of David, Michael and Chelsea because no one else cares.

Yeah, I better go now. I need to calm down and think happy thoughts.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

woman, red fonts are frightening. i certainly do hope you are feeling better now already. manu case tu amat menyedihkan, but you gotta think positive and pray for all the best for CL.

cheer up twinnie.

14 May 2008 at 22:23  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - I'm still grumpy. People have been generally pissing me off today. It's awful.

I am hoping for the best for the Champions League now...and for my Cookie!

14 May 2008 at 22:31  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home