Wednesday 7 May 2008

She hit the floor.

Excuse my stupid entry yesterday, I was "being a pansy like the gayboy" (quoting my beloved Scouser).

The jab actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It didn't hurt as much as I expected it to, but it hurt anyway.

The doctor casually looked at the keloid and said at the most, I needed to come for another two visits. I winced as he got the needle out of the keloid and asked "So I have to come again next month?" while making weird faces at him.

As if on cue, my doctor sensed my discomfort of having to face needles.
"Yes. To tell you the truth I hate giving people injections, but I can't help it, I have to"

That comforted me a little and it reminded me of what my annoying Scouser said to me when I was panicking.
"Woman, stop being a pansy like Ronaldo ah? It's not the doctor's fault he's giving you a jab. It's his job. Plus YOU asked for the treatment, so it's YOUR fault"

Awesome morale booster, no?


I found the materials for the wedding already. A red one and the other is green.

Surprise, surprise. No blue. Be proud for me-lah, you eejit.


I bought a new Chelsea FC tee and the father got himself an Arsenal tee.
Then, last night, the mother comes into my room and tells me this.
"You know that old man wants me to have the T-shirt because he wants me to be an Arsenal fan"

OMG HAHAHAHA! I thank God that I didn't spit out my yoghurt at the laptop. So hilarious.

*****
I am going to do something completely inappropriate. Forgive me.


Seriously, how can you NOT have thoughts looking at THIS pic?
*mind wanders off somewhere else*


I dislike this hairstyle. Boys should always stay far, far away from the straightening iron. Yes, even David Cook isn't exempted from this rule, no matter how sempiternally immaculate he is.


He's got really pretty eyes for a boy. See, it looks brown here!


Oh yes, just SEXY.


Such artistic genius.


I still think he did AWESOME tonight. I don't care what people say about the songs he did, I think he nailed it.

Out of the 500 songs the contestants had to pick from, I picked 30 possible songs that he'd sing.

And guess what? Both the songs he sang were on the list.

For the first time, I correctly predicted his songs (Music of the Night doesn't really count, we said it was going to be something from The Phantom of the Opera).

You're not the only one who's psychic! Hah!

Okay, I just fainted watching this. Watch from 0:09-0:15
(trust me, you won't regret it).



Oh my holy toe socks. I just peed in my pants thanks to the hotness. That was just fucking hot. DAVID, WHY IN THE NAME OF HASH BROWNS DID YOU NOT DO THIS WHEN YOU PERFORMED? I WOULD HAVE MELTED INTO A STICKY PUDDLE OF MESS!!!


I still think the other David looks like he's 10. I am serious, because as far as I am concerned, the only 17-year-old boy I fancy looks hotter and more mature than Archie does (I'm talking about Gareth Bale).

Cookie shall be safe tomorrow. I know of it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

nana i went for the blood test today! hampir fainted after tht. and the worst part was driving home alone -.-" never again am i going to go unaccompanied.

8 May 2008 at 11:02  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Eh FINALLY, WOMAN!

Why did you go alone-lah? Crazy woman.

8 May 2008 at 11:08  
Blogger Sylvien said...

That lying pic of Cookie is soooo...... *gulp*

Stop spreading cookie disease...
hehehe

8 May 2008 at 21:05  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Hehehe...I know what you're thinking now.

Cream. Cookie lying like that.

Oh yeah, I know =p

I'm spreading some Cookie loving, NOT Cookie disease! Hehehe.

8 May 2008 at 21:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh you are so gone.

Mushy pansy Cookie.

AND STOP HAVING THOUGHTS-LAH OMG!

I AM ONLY COMING BACK WHEN YOU HAVE STOPPED TALKING ABOUT DAVID COOK.

I AM NOT KIDDING.

P/S: HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF HAHAHAHAHAHA! *howls away*

8 May 2008 at 21:15  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - Eh excuse me, I'm no pansy, okay?

FINE. COME BACK WHENEVER YOU PLEASE. I DON'T CARE.

YOU CAN EVEN BOYCOTT ME FOR ONE MONTH IF YOU LIKE.

*howls with you* HAHAHAHA!

8 May 2008 at 21:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home