Monday 12 May 2008

Possible candidate, yeah.

Honestly, you have no idea how hard it is to refrain myself from breaking into a big grin whenever I hear THAT song, because it reminds me of all the random sexually-inappropriate conversation we'd have.

22nd May, 2008 would be an important date for me for two reasons:
01. UEFA Champions League final.

My Chelsea boys are up against Man United. I am hoping for a repeat of the FA Cup final this time around. After watching the Man United players lift the Premier League title again for the 10th time, I so badly want my boys to win the Champions League trophy. Just once, we've come so close to being in the finals for the last three times and faltered. I love my boys, I didn't cry for them last night, despite the fact I tapped my fingers onto the table quite a lot while watching the match. But to finish second after all the shit that has happened to us? Hey, that's not so bad.

And I am so thankful JT is going to be okay for the Champs League match. I hope our rocky Riccy Carvalho is fit too.

This could be our year.

02. American Idol season 7 finale.

Best pic of David Cook. Ever.

Quite frankly, I want David Cook to win so badly. I know I talk about him incessantly-lah, but you must remember that I adore him to bits (also, this is my blog and I can choose to write about him until the cows come home).

I can't imagine David Archuleta winning it. He sounds bland and boring. He can only sing ballads. Not really a bad thing, but, seriously. I WANT VARIETY. I can never get why the judges slobber all over him when he conveniently forgets his lyrics TWICE and cracks his voice in the middle of a song?


I sort of like the shirt he's wearing.

If you've seen David Cook sing, holy mother of toe socks! Goosebumps okay? The best thing he's ever done was change the arrangements of Hello, Billie Jean and Always Be My Baby (which is, by far, the best and most memorable performance of him I've seen), albeit being called a copycat for Billie Jean.


Ma, really. I want to marry him.

And have you seen him sing Music of the Night? If you only know how I felt when I heard him sing the studio version. I wasn't listening to the sexy rocker David I fell in love with. It was a sexy soft side of him I've never heard of before. It tugged every string of my heart and I couldn't help smiling to myself as I was being serenaded by him.

*cue the Scouser's trademark statement: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WOMAN, THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN DAVID COOK, LIKE STEVEN GERRARD AND THE MANSLUT!"*

I could list down the reasons why I adore him and want to see him win it all, but I wouldn't want to be seen as slobbering all over him. As it is, this entry is only showing me slobbering all over him to a lesser extent.

But oh, he works wonders with the cameras. Have you seen the wolf prowl?

*ka-thud*

See? Sexy, yes?

I can never understand how in the world did he go from the guy with the red faux-hawk (whose name I conveniently forgot right after the auditions...right, major epic fail on my end) to this somewhat sempiternally immaculate human being in just *counts* three months?

I mean. LOOK!

I remembered the red faux-hawk, okay? Cut me some slack.


Oh. My. Holy. Boxers. The moment I told my mother I needed to marry him (I told mate I wanted to marry him when he confessed to being a 'word nerd' during the Top 20 where he did All Right Now...she replied me with -.-'...HAH! SEE! NOW YOU THINK HE'S A ORGASM-INDUCING SEX GOD!).


I loved the fact he got himself a haircut here.


HATE THE HAIR. THE FRONT PART OF IT. The mini faux-hawk came back so it wasn't so bad. But bleh...guys, stay away from the straightening iron, please. It's so bloody wrong to see a guy (ab)use the iron to make their hair straight. It's like a cardinal sin of matters pertaining to the mane.


And he loves Michael Johns! I love Michael Johns too!


Andrew and David Cook. We call them the Cookies. Hahaha!


Young David with his previous band, Axium.


I love the caption of the shirt. Now I miss Wisconsin like you cannot imagine. It's spring there now. I miss the Farmer's Market where the pregnant mommies would get their bellies painted and where the friendly jam spread seller would talk about his friend in Kuching. Honestly, best jam I've ever tasted. Hands down.

MA, SEND ME TO WISCONSIN! *wails*

I sound like a rabid fangirl now. So I should probably just shut up and get ready for class tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home