Monday 26 May 2008

Look out, baby because here I come.

I actually typed out a few posts, but they're all saved as drafts because I don't want them to be published yet due to some inexplicable reasons.

Sorry, I haven't been in the best of moods of late. I have been having nightmares, I'm too afraid to fall asleep lately.

*****
I swore I cried when I saw Kimi Raikkonen's car hit the back of Adrian Sutil's Force India car.
I was highly impressed with the way Adrian Sutil drove last night, he was up to fourth!
And to see him tear up after missing what could have been 5 valuable points...my goodness.
I felt like my heart was stabbed and sliced into pieces.

But, yay Lewis! After what happened, he won.

Two out of my three favourites won.

I shouldn't feel sad.

*****
SACKED.

Thank you.

Now let Jose go back to Chelsea so that I can stalk him when they come to KL in July, please.

*****
I have been busy doing things. I was trying to find a muse for my Human Personality assignment.

I was going to be absolutely lazy and decided to stick papers and pictures on my art block.

I am getting lazier now. Wow, what a shocker.
*rolls eyes*

Just because I have mastered the art of making chocolate chip cookies (or the art of loving thy kitchen), it doesn't mean I've found my creativity bone too.

BUT.

I have found my muse.

His name is David Cook.

*hears groans*


Shut up, I say!



No, I am not drawing his face! Oh my goodness, didn't I tell you I have no creativity bone in my body? Have you not been paying attention to me AT ALL?
Shame on you.


And uh, writing and pasting pictures all over his pretty face?
You must be joking. Why in the world would I do that? I am not crazy!



You'll see soon enough. I'll show it to you soon enough. After Friday. Haha.


I'll give you a hint.
I don't know anybody in this room and I'm not wearing pants.

Hahaha, you know this!

*****
My father is so random.

I started ranting to my parents about how this particular group who believe that the school uniform is too sexy (yeah, I know...WTF) were also the same people who thought Gwen Stefani's sense of dressing is too sexy (yeah, again, WTF...my mother thinks Gwen Stefani isn't that sexy).

Then suddenly, he talks about watching the TV after the news. He said he was watching some video clips, and then he saw one that really caught his attention.

"The song was really nice, I like the beat"
"Who was it?"
"Rihanna or something"
*stares at mother*
*stares at me*
"Umbrella?"
"NO! THAT SONG IS AWFUL! It's some Don't Stop the Music or something"
*starts laughing hysterically*
"Eh that's the song David sang right?"
*nods and continues laughing*

(You see, we were thinking that he was going to complain about how sexy the artiste's dressing was...he built up the story to a climax...then he goes and says "I like that Don't Stop the Music song". Way to ruin my expectations, uncle)

Great, now the image of my father watching the hipshaking version of that song is etched in my mind.

I need to get it out.


Currently listening to:
Get Ready - American Idol top 12 group medley.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home