Wednesday 28 May 2008

I just wanna fly.

Yesterday morning, I was late for class.

I was yelled at for being late, when in truth, I wasn't the one who was late.

They were too happy yelling at me that they forgot to give me my pocket money.

Way to start your morning, eh?

I was walking and started feeling annoyed and everything else thrown in, when I inhaled the air though, all I wanted to do was cry.

The air smelt like Wisconsin.

No, the air wasn't polluted. Wisconsin air was lovely to breathe in.

A sudden pang of sadness hit me.

I want to go back to Wisconsin.




Every time May and June come around, this happens. I miss those moments there.

I want to walk on the Golden Gate Bridge, this time until the end and back.


What do I want for my 21st birthday?
A tattoo.
A fedora.
A ticket to Wisconsin or Los Angeles (So that I can be converted into Scientology HAHAHA! You know I am just kidding).

Other than that, I have turned boring and uninterested.

Oh wow. You, shocked? Don't be.

Labels: , , , , ,