Thursday 15 May 2008

I don't wanna fall asleep.

Sometimes, all it takes is one text to make you forget how screwed up people can be sometimes.

The studio version reminded me of someone I used to love. The original one always tugged my heart.

Thank you for this morning, I love you. The song perfectly summed up the three hours.

*****
I am convinced the mother has a crush on my boyfriend.
After watching his homecoming video and saying how thin his younger brother is and what a mensch he is for remembering his teacher, she went to the kitchen and I went to my room.

Then she comes into my room to go to the balcony and take the clothes in and she sits at the edge of my bed.

And then she spoke the words of wisdom.
"I have a strong feeling your David will win next week"

Yes, folks. You heard it here first.

My mother has a crush on David Cook.

She is no longer a David Archuleta fan.

I have successfully turned her into a Cookie fan.

I have the power. My life mission is complete. I am so proud.

*****
I'll be away for a while. I need to get my life in check. I haven't been the happiest of gits of late. I forgot to take my happy pills, sorry for being such a grumpy person. I am sorry if I annoyed you lot with my grumblings.

I know why I am so annoyed but I choose not to talk about it here because I don't want to make people feel sad for me or the likes.

I am not one to be pitied on.

*****
Innocent dreams are actually wolves in sheep's clothing.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home