Thursday 22 May 2008

Half a tub. Just like you said.

Let it be clear that I LOVE MY CHELSEA BOYS.

I DO NOT HATE JT FOR MISSING.
I DO NOT HATE NICOLAS ANELKA EITHER.
I DO STILL HATE MAN UNITED BUT CONGRATULATIONS. I am the bigger person, thank you.
I AM PROUD OF MY BOYS.
I LOVE CHELSEA FC. ONCE A BLUE, FOREVER A BLUE.

I have been crying since last night to the point my blood pressure kept dropping, it scared the hell out of my Scouser.

I barely got any sleep either.

I was pretty much screaming or crying the whole morning.

My stomach wasn't being kind to me either. I was basically in and out of the loo for the whole day.

Panic attack? Something I ate? Pregnant?
NO.

Just gastric, I guess.


So, I watched the Idol finale and I think this was the best finale EVER.

I got too excited and started screaming my head off, my mother thought something happened. Mike Myers was hilarious. Seriously made my morning.

The performances were brilliant too! Somewhere along the way, we started yelling "MAVID!!!" and "CFM LOOK OMG!". It was insane.

I had the laptop on and chatted with Renny and mate and my God, it was fun.

So what happened in the end?

Guess who won?

Hint: I love him.

Squint hard enough and you'll see he wears his heart on his sleeve. You know what I mean.

Yes, world. Boyfriend won it and I was in tears. Pumping my fists in the air and practically dancing.

I would like to thank Andrew Cook for introducing us to David, if it weren't for him, we wouldn't really know how wonderful David is.


535 votes yesterday for 5 hours from me. It mattered, because he beat Archie by 12 million votes.


TOTAL CFM MOMENT.




Mushy boy. Stop doing that. You make me cry too! Is it me or does he remind you of Toby Rand?

Whoa, I can officially say I have powerful tearducts. I am stoked and crying tears of joy.


Good job to Archie too.
*applauds little David*


This should have also happened in Moscow, preferably with blue confetti.

Oh well. There you have it. The end of the ramblings of David Cook. I thank all of you for bearing with my incessant rambling and public declaration of love for my boyfriend for the last 4 months.

Bye for now.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

OVER DAH!!!

23 May 2008 at 00:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home