Tuesday 25 March 2008

You may be a lover, but you ain't no dancer.

Updates.

I nearly lost my Arjen yesterday. So to the honest soul who did the right thing by handing it to the BPsych admins, thank you so very much. Losing my Arjen is like losing my right arm. Ironically, I told the mother that I am so dependent on my PC and Arjen, and that I might not be able to function properly if anything happened to them an hour before this happened.


I adore my Scouser because "Scrambled eggs, oh baby how I love your legs" and "Ferrari engine. Good night". You know I love you despite your stupid ramblings after you just got out of bed.


I had my Abnormal Psych poster defense today and my God, I felt so stoned when the lecturer was asking us questions. I practically froze there but I think I did okay. That's what I think, not what my lecturer thinks.


I met mate today and gave her the present and two handmade Man U kit-inspired bookmarks (I am not creative, just attempted to try something new for a change). Hope you like them, okay? And sorry I ruined your Ronnie...like I said I am not so creative. It wasn't on purpose, okay?


I made the bookmarks this morning while transferring songs for Bernice into her thumbdrive, printing my presentation notes and packing my things for class. Certified multi-tasker.


I got wet in the rain. What is wrong with the weather? Is God still mourning over Liverpool's loss? We have come to a conclusion that God is a Liverpool fan and because they lost, it's been raining the last few days.


Random funny picture. Everyone is just so happy that they finally have a picture of me sleeping. Hahaha. I need a god-damn haircut!

3 assignments down, 1 to go. I really have to get cracking now.



Oh, there will be a song entry later. Not something pretty, I swear. It involves a lot of swearing and mostly what happened just now. This is such a nice entry, I don't want to spoil it by swearing because of my foul mood.


It's Jason Castro's birthday today. He's 21! Happy birthday Dreads! Scouser thinks he's so cute.


"Don't go offline first!"
"Why?"
"I've got a song for you...Fleetwood Mac's Gypsy"
"It suits you...and it's for your blog as well"

Thanks a lot, boy. It's up there in the header part, check it out. I love that song.


Currently listening to:
Creep - Axium.

You're so fucking special, yes you are.

Eh, this is a different matter altogether because he sounds so adorable when he swears. Swear to God, damn cute okay?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

*Looking at you sleeping*

Tak sejuk ke?
Sexy tak bagi blanket?
Hehehehe

26 March 2008 at 21:37  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - It was cold that morning, I didn't even turn the fan on.

Sexy gave jacket, not blanket. Hahahaha =p

26 March 2008 at 21:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home