Wednesday 12 March 2008

Slow down.

I nearly fell and hurt myself TWICE. Clumsy fool.


I had so much fun just now. That 2-year-old kid and her mad cousins cracked me up til my stomach was in stitches.



Three cups of coffee. Two apples. One happy kitty.



The weather makes you want to love how wonderful everything is.



It's days like today you just don't want to get out of bed, resulting in being tardy for appointments. Not so tardy, anyways.



I love you-lah, you stupid Scouser who'd do drummer boys. Thank you for being such a fantastic constant. Even if you make fun of my choice in men or say things like "Don't make me yank your pants".



I wish life had a pause button, just so I can savour beautiful moments like today.



The mother said I've been a good girl for eating my apples.
I am craving for thosai quite honestly.


There's nothing like a night of rock songs and boys playing the guitar to cheer up a little kitty.



And...I need a break. From this and everything.

If I don't update for the next couple of days, it means I'm hiding or I'm too busy.


Just in case you miss me...


Rugby's Ant and Dec...HAHAHA!


"He looks Chinese!"

I hate that I love you, woman.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

Eh David Cook looks like Chinese ke?
Takda la...

Lalalala later get to watch him.

*finger-crossed that rocker David, lil David, Aussie, jar jar bink, rocker nurse and Brooke do well*

12 March 2008 at 13:18  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Yeah, tell that to my friend-lah. The blind bat.

I can't wait to see him too...

*the three Davids, Aussie dude, Jason, rocker nurse and Brooke will do well today...hehehe*

12 March 2008 at 15:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home