Friday 14 March 2008

Nothing's gonna change my world.

Things you should DO when staying over at a friend's place:
01. DO remember to bring a toothbrush.
"Oh shit, I forgot my toothbrush!"

02. DO ask people to update you on shows you will be missing due to time constraints.
"Was sexy awesomely sexy today?"
"Little David is safe, Stripper David isn't"

03. DO take pictures of friends falling asleep on the couch or floor for all the hard times they've caused you.
"OHMYGOD, is that how I look like when I sleep?"

04. DO make the most of the Internet connection and reply messages to people.
"YOU WENT TO STAMFORD BRIDGE?!!"

05. DO not hurt yourself when using the glue gun.
"HOT!!!"

06. DO not go to bed after a bath knowing full well you have to wake other people up in 10 minutes time.
"Eh wake up, it's 8! We're late!"

07. DO check your food front and back to prevent food poisoning.
"What are these green spots on our roti telur and roti canai?"

08. DO listen to good music and watch YouTube videos.
All I really wanted was some of your time, instead you told me lies when someone else was on your mind...
Personal note: Whitney Houston's Heartbreak Hotel is the song on replay currently.

09. DO make sure you buy lotteries when someone does something unexpected.
"Your dad let you stay over? Oh my God, must go buy lottery!"
"You're eating veggies? That's it, must go buy lottery!"
Eh, yesterday was Thursday...4D shops were not opened, so can't buy lotteries.

10. DO call your mother or father to wish them good night knowing very well you won't be going to bed anytime soon.
"I called to say good night and don't be up to mischief while I'm gone"

Yesterday/today was fun, minus the major headaches and hiccups. It was THE break I needed from everything that has been going on in my life (especially the one dealing with matters of the heart). So thank you, all 6 of you.

*****
6-1. WHAT THE HELL.

I am proud, if they keep this up, they might have a chance of nicking it. Thank you, Lampsy. I love you. Hahaha.

Champions League quarter-finals fixtures.
Arsenal - Liverpool.
Schalke - Barcelona.
Man U - Roma.
Chelsea - Fenerbahce.

I suddenly had thoughts of Mateja Kezman and I felt like crying. I miss him.

The semi-finals look like this.
Arsenal/Liverpool - Chelsea/Fenerbahce.
Schalke/Barcelona - Man U/Roma.


No, I don't want a Liverpool-Chelsea semi-final again. I can't afford another penalty shoot-out and another heartbreak.

Bleh. I have a slight headache but I've got work to do. So, toodles!


EDITED [15.03.2008] at 5:40 PM:
OhMyGodDamnShorts.

The full studio version of Eleanor Rigby by David Cook is awesomely hot.

I don't lie. It's freaking good.

Damn!

Ma, I want to marry him. Seriously. Can?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, firstly. THAT VERSION IS FUCKING AWESOME! CAN DIE WEI!!!


Okay back to real rants. No to Liv-Chelsea again.

And your mother! My goodness, stripper David! Hahahaha, and Saesah LOL.

And McDungu, forgetting your toothbrush is the worst thing to do when sleeping over.

Today is Saturday, so can go buy lottery! Muahaha!


I missed you-lah. And how bout those pics I sent you of DC? Jangan jealous okay? =p

15 March 2008 at 17:48  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - Oi, don't swear-lah. So unladylike.


(but yeah, it's awesome!)

Ditto to Liv-Chelsea meeting again. Enough heartbreaks for one year, please.

My mother is the cutest thing, I tell you. She calls Kristy Lee Cook 'the kangkang girl'. HAHAHAHA! She said she doesn't know how to spell Syesha, so it came out as Saesah. So funny.

I think she'll miss Stripper David though =/

McDungu?! WTF is that for? Yeah I know, I never leave home without my trusty toothbrush.

So mean! Don't waste money and gamble! Buy shoes instead!!!


I missed you too, you stupid nutcase. I like the DC pics you sent me, thanks...except for one. You know which one, right?

I hate that I love you.

15 March 2008 at 21:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home