Monday 25 February 2008

Steady feet don't fail me now.

The father made walk up and down the stairs to get him insect repellants to get rid of a flying lizard. In the end, he ended up killing the plants, made the ozone layers thinner than they already are, and an undead lizard running around outside our porch.

Uncle ah, I tell Al Gore that you're the cause of global warming, want or not? Stop spraying the damn lizard! Air pollution index's going up!

Random conversation:
"Go take the Ridsect, there's a flying lizard in the plants"
*after few attempts of spraying*
"I don't know where the bugger went!"
"Maybe the lizard's not there..."
"This is a big lizard! And it flies!"

Wah...as though I don't already know a flying lizard flies!
*shakes head*

Then he resorted to poking the lizard with a stick...but he resumed spraying Baygon AND Ridsect.

In the end, the lizard ran away because the father sprayed water on it. People ALWAYS listen to my advice last.
"It's already immune to the sprays, it doesn't work. Just spray water on it-lah!"


Excuse my rants, I'm a little tired mentally.


"Quad tak jadi =( "
"Told you so"
"My girlfriend's gloating...it's annoying"
"Hahaha, let her gloat-lah. I'm happy Robbie's happy"
"So you're not upset? You don't need my comforting and warm words?"
"Who says I'm depressed?"

I hate that I love you, Robbie Keane. Your blue eyes slay me as they always have been doing for the last 6 years.


Oh well, if Stel's happy, then so am I. Because we love bashing you.


Off to bathe, eat and study. I have another paper on Saturday...*wails*

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cicaks aside, I miss random moments with you.

Uh responding to the above post, who pissed you off Nando? Who?

If it's about GreyWolf, I'm sorry it had to come out from me. I really am.

You know I love you, right?

Bitchy, we should go out together one day and makan, bitch and moan about life, boys and well...food?

Hehe, love you!

26 February 2008 at 22:14  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Adams - I miss all those letters we used to write which would end with things like "Massa rocks" or "JPM 4 LIFE" or even "Goldenballs is NOT awesome".

Or stupid quotes "Cesc doesn't cry. She pouts" AND "Stop poking my boobs-lah, you kinky cow!".

Hahaha! Random as hell.


It's partly to do with GreyWolf-lah, and partly about what I told you two earlier. No worries bout GreyWolf-lah okay? Because I saw it coming.

I love you too.

One day, we shall bitch and moan and bawl over the stupid things men do, life and oh yes, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! over coffee.

Hehehehe, je'taime!

26 February 2008 at 22:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi! Apasal kau disable comment ah?

Here's my three-cents worth.

No one who hurts you deserves you, your time or love and care.

They should be sorry to even try and put a finger on you.

*hugs*

We go makan cookies from Subway, mahu?

Or are you being a bitch by refusing to eat fast food or let alone step into any joint?

Anyways, you let me know-lah okay apa nak makan, and I will come and see you.

I'll even be in my Cesc-mode! The netspeak one LOL!

(apa poking2 boobs ni?)

26 February 2008 at 23:19  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - OI! Why must you have three-cents worth?!

*hugs*

You make sense more than our Cesc haha! Even with our random differences I still see you and I =)

Yes I choose to be a bitch by not only refusing to step into any fast food joint, but to also be intolerant of everyone who breaks a promise.

I want to eat laksa with you, can? I miss you in your stupid Cesc-mode. Netspeak FTW. Hahahaha!

(your jolly good friend thinks boobs are meant to be poked at...the eejit)

26 February 2008 at 23:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home