Monday 11 February 2008

She wants it, so I gotta give it to her.

Let's start with a random conversation, shall we?

the devilish streak continues says:
eh, you're free?
wanted: jonny wilkinson poster for my room says:
yeah.
the devilish streak continues says:
here, go watch this.
wanted: jonny wilkinson poster for my room says:
WTF.
the devilish streak continues says:
shut up and watch.
wanted: jonny wilkinson poster for my room says:
eh OMG HE SPEAKS!
the devilish streak continues says:
-.-" WTF of course he does!
*silence for 15 minutes*
the devilish streak continues sent you a nudge.
the devilish streak continues says:
OI!!!
wanted: jonny wilkinson poster for my room says:
oh hi cheenu! congratulations! you've successfully turned her into mush.
wanted: jonny wilkinson poster for my room says:
p/s: it's lyzzie kyzzie here, by the way.

I have bad friends...they shouldn't be allowed to speak to me before I go to sleep.

"I am going to marry him *points to the slightly taller one*"
"Why do you always get to keep the tall ones?"
"Because I'm adorable"
-.-"


"Eh so cute!"
"Don't turn to mush, woman. You're 20"


Try!

Thanks for last night, especially the 'gift'. Really pretty =p


*****
I was singing Kiss Kiss by Holly Valance in the car...and the mother did the kissing sound effects. Haha, so hilarious.

The brother actually did a victory dance when ManUre lost. He even did a breakdance!

And yes, now my stomach's a little wonky.

*****

I need shoes. Please do the right thing and donate to the fund. Don't make me sing You'll Never Walk Barefoot Alone.

I am very angry. Today, as I was walking to college by the roadside, this car started speeding up and then stopped and the driver stared at me (I stared back in annoyance), and sped off.

This is not your grandfather's road, okay. If I was standing in the middle of the road and blocking your way, by all means, please. Stare at me. I was walking on the side!!!

I'm going feed these kind of drivers to the piranhas.


And then at the restaurant, this man was staring at the mother in a very strange way. And get this? He was one of those 'pak haji' or religious, pious man! He kept looking at her when she got up to wash her hands and when we went to pay the bill.

For the love of God, my father was there! Such an embarrassing situation for the mother, okay.

Don't you ever ogle at my mother, you low-life! I don't care if you are holy or what-not, don't you stare at another man's wife. I will break your neck and burn you if you do it again.

*****
Rant over. I'm going to bed.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home