Friday 22 February 2008

I'm a house of cards in a hurricane.

Okay, I have taken time off to update. What's to update when no one comments? =(

Anyway, I want a tattoo. But I can't. Because I hate needles. And also it's against my religion. Haha.

You've seen the 'life and love' tattoo I wanted.

Now see this one.

It's Welsh for 'music' (not sure, but I think it is that). It's cool, but I don't want it that big...because I will cry seeing the needle.

And yes, that's Toby Rand. Hehehe, this was an excuse to update and post his pic. I'm so predictable, right?

Wah, his eyes are so blue...*faints*

I have been OD-ing on him and Ryan Star for the last few days til 3AM. I heard CLOCKS! Just thought I'd let you know. I still can't look at a piano the same way again.

*daydreams of the piano*

You started it!


Okay, enough of that. Tomorrow after my exams, I shall be quite happy because...
01. I will be going for a long overdue body and foot massage. Blame my mother and her "WE NEED TO FINISH THE PROMOTIONS BY THE END OF THIS MONTH!!!" rants!
02. I can buy yoghurts after that. Very upset my stock at home is depleted. No wonder I am getting fat.
03. I can watch rugby peacefully. Everytime I am watching an England match, there's my brother insisting we watch Liverpool win/lose or draw. It's better for him to sleep than watch the match and disrupt my rugby-watching time.


Haha. What a coincidence. Another excuse and another Toby! Hahaha!

5 out of 5 maybe?


Oh well I'm done. ARE YOU HAPPY I UPDATED? I'm bored studying here and you tell me you're bored because you have no entertainment because I never updated.

Go watch TV or something. I'm no entertainer.

Hmmph.

Toodles. Will update (properly) soon.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHEE!!! UPDATE!!!

Nah, I commented. Happy or not?

Thanks for the 2 Tobys! Me love you long time.

My Toby over yours *rawr*

Oh yes, no insulting Liverpool.
*pokes*

See you tomorrow? And good luck!

(random: CLOCKS! HAHAHAHA WTF! I thought you would forget about the damn piano trick already!)

22 February 2008 at 20:25  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - When I complain, that is when YOU want to comment!

Hmmph.

Who's your Toby? I thought both were, no? Is my Toby the 5-out-of-5 one?

Thanks!

And uh...hello? Clocks-lah okay? The best song ever done with a piano. I love the song and the piano trick and the man himself to death!

22 February 2008 at 20:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home