Wednesday 23 January 2008

I don't believe that when you die, your presence isn't felt.

I am dying for this week to end. I am so tired.


Hello, no one can look THIS happy, okay? If you can, something is wrong. Bern, you PhotoShopped my face ah?

I am updating because I know I won't have time to update for the next few days.

Taken when the mother sent the "bling bling" text message.


So yes, firstly...Happy Birthday, Arjen Robben! Yes, I care. Pfft.


Anyways, I was watching The F Word on the Asian Food Channel (I should be banned from watching that channel. I keep drooling at the food, it's not even pretty!).

And OHMYSHORTS! Gordon Ramsay. Is. Hot.

Sigh, any man in the kitchen is HOT. Except for maybe Jamie Oliver and Chef Wan. The former for being a little disgusting and the latter...well, I just don't like him.

Anyway, back to Gordon Ramsay being hot. He was trying to get women back into the kitchen. Some "need to be passionate about cooking", he said.

"Eh, Gordon Ramsay told you to love the kitchen. It's a sign!"

And now, I feel very tempted to step into the kitchen and cook. Or bake.

"Just because Gordon Ramsay says it now, you want to learn?!"

My answer is "YES".

But my friend Claudine wants to keep him, so I don't mind Curtis Stone. Hahaha, he's a hottie, okay!

Like I said, a man in the kitchen is uber sexy.

*****
And I found out that Heath Ledger died.

I loved him in Brokeback Mountain! And A Knight's Tale as well.

He was such a talented actor. It's so sad and tragic.

RIP.

*****
"Mate, how are you doing? Yesterday I bought MU sling bag thanks to Roo. Hehe I saw his poster in the store so I went in. Hehe, I'm coming back tomorrow"
"I'm good la...Eh I want to see your new sling bag! Can't wait for you to come home =)"
"Can't wait to come home too. I miss MSN"
"Haha. I wanna hear stories of Hong Kong when you come home. Got hot ang mohs or not? =p"
"I tell you you if you went with me, we both will be screaming, fainting and dying. Loads of hot ang mohs...=p"
"See, told you got lots of hot ang mohs right? I knew it. You want to keep them all for yourself. Hmmph. Whatever happened to sharing is caring? *pouts*"

See? Hmmph. I knew it.

*****
More pictures of random things to come. Shall have to wait til I am free, which is God knows when.

Love you all the same.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Happy Birthday, Arjen! :D

... Come back to Chelsea. Please?

23 January 2008 at 17:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-.-" Arjen Robben! Bleh, are you NOT done with him?


LOL at the random Gordon Ramsay stuff wei. I love making fun of you =p

RIP, Heath. Such a tragic thing to happen to a young and rising star.

We'll go watch The Dark Knight together yeah?


P/S: Charge Julez up, okay? Can't wait to see pics from this weekend =)

23 January 2008 at 17:23  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - I wish he was back in Chelsea. He looked better in blue =(


@ ScouserLysa - Meh, you so jealous!

Yeah, yeah. Good for you. I'll make fun of you next. The Britney parody worked =p

It's the same thing with Steve Irwin right? I mean, they're so good in what they do and you don't expect these things to happen to them. It's sad.

(will try to conjure something up when it gets released...I'll be busy around that time and August)


P/S: Why do you need pics for? You've seen half of the things I want to show the rest of the population of people who read my blog!

23 January 2008 at 17:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home