Thursday 20 December 2007

You and me, babe. How about it?

I am resisting the urge to gloat. Because I care.

Mini gloat-entry after this.

*****
We were out yesterday, we went to The Gardens and I went ballistic over the shoes there. Absolutely lovely.

It would be nice if this Christmas someone threw me money from the sky for me to buy things. Or Santa sent me a rich and young Russian billionaire who isn't Roman. Haha.

And I bought books. And CDs.

Sawdust (The Killers) and Audio Day Dream (Blake Lewis).
*stares at poster*
"THE ALBUM IS OUT!!!"
*jumps around*
"I swear when you come out, you regress to a five-year-old"

And this happened before the movie.
"Why does that look like Steven Gerrard?"
"IT IS!!"
*drools*
"Now we know why they couldn't beat Man U. They were drunk before the match!"
"HAHAHAHA"
*ignores and continues drooling*

Carra is sexy, by the way.

You're no better. Pot.

Next stop: Pavillion.

*****
I swear if Liverpool beat us in our own backyard, I would have thrown a bitch fit.

Liverpool 0 - Chelsea 2.


Goal number 99.


And yes, maybe his time is now.


=( Not happy Crouchy got sent off.


AND OMG RICCY IS BACK!!! He's been missed. Terribly.


Can you please stay at home and rest?!

The father's right. The drunkards.

*****
Mini gloat-entry over.

Random pics later. As in tomorrow.

Toodles, a road trip is up next.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nana you crazy person, i was at MV and gardens today too!!

20 December 2007 at 21:56  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Eh...I was there on Wednesday-lah, not yesterday!

Bila nak jumpa ni!

21 December 2007 at 07:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home