Sunday 23 December 2007

Trophy boys, trophy wives.

"Eh, did Nando do something to his hair?"
"I think he cut it"
"Finally!"

Upon closer inspection, it was found that...

AACK!!! FERNANDO TORRES STRAIGHTENED HIS HAIR!!!

*dies*


Okay, a guy can to anything to his hair BUT straighten it. IT'S JUST WRONG. Period. Does anyone remember the time when David James decided to straighten his hair? Wrong, I tell you. WRONG!

He is starting to look like Sergio Ramos!

Great, now we can't tell Nando, Sergio and Becks apart. Because we are bloody blind like bats.

Oh well, at least the father won't say "Eh you brother's hair is nice like Fernando Torres" anymore. Haha.

Still, Liverpool won and we say it's his hair that brought them luck. And maybe Benayoun's hair too, I like.

"Eh he got a haircut! It looks good!"
Yes, I got bored. Sorry.

Ah, Niko Krancjar. Can we keep him?

*****
"OMFG NICKY SCORED!!! NOT EVEN 10 SECONDS ON THE PITCH AND HE SCORES. I LOVE YOU, NICKY!!!"
Sent by an over-excited pole-dancing Liverpool fan who has paedophilic tendencies.


He looks like a chicken in this pic. Haha! Look at him leap! 0.0 SO TALL!


No reason. Shut up. Don't kidnap him.

Robbie missed the penalty. Bah. Though I did guess Almunia was going to save it.

Sorry.

*****
I got so happy when Clint Dempsey scored, because he was on my team.

But I left him on the bench.

I feel so stupid.

*****
I want to go to Newcastle.

Please.

I want to leave.

*****

If I could ever get a tattoo, this would be THE design. Love. Life. Loyalty.

Where would it be? My left wrist.

Lovely, yes?

How about it?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the tattoo is gorgeous and will suit you. but WRIST. aduhai sounds very sakit tahu tak? but if you DO get it kan, can i go tengok? i promise i won't faint. if i DO feel like im going to faint, just let me faint. and ask the artist to draw me a mermaid on my shoulder. i've always wanted that. and in my unconscious state, i might do it.

haha!

-aimee

23 December 2007 at 15:27  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - It's lovely kan?

Hahaha! I was just contemplating-lah, truth is I'm afraid of the big needles. I'm such a chicken.

It's either my wrist or my shoulder or my back. Which is better?

You should get one! And I will take you when you're unconscious. Hahaha!

23 December 2007 at 18:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home