Monday 24 December 2007

Look what I do to get him...

Warning: Post contains pictures that may not be suitable for children. You'll see why.

Told you. Kids, go away, don't be like this stupid cow who acts like a 5-year-old in real life.

Apparently I have a new nickname. It's called 'bitchy'. No idea why.

I don't know why the parents bought this. They probably think they're trying to be funny. Failed attempt.

As opposed to this T-shirt, I do follow rules even when I don't want to. Not always, anyway.


The nutcase who took this ought to be slapped. My music. Life.


Written in the midst of sticking post-its in the textbooks to the annoying pole-dancing and visually-challenged Scouser.

Studying during the break was so bad, there were times I cried. For no bloody reason. But messages like "MT will not like this" and "Hang in there! Now's not the time to give in!" at 3 AM, you know you won't be alone.


A girl can never have too many shoes. Or too little of it.


My source of happiness. The elusive After Eight mints and Dutch Lady yoghurts. Yum.


My secret cookie stash. I had two jars, but someone took one. And finished the whole jar. The idiot. THOSE WERE MY COOKIES! I DON'T CARE HOW LONG I TAKE TO FINISH THEM, IT IS MINE. I BLOODY PAID FOR THEM, OKAY? NOT YOU!

I think I need to buy myself a mini-fridge in my room so that I can hide all my food in the room so that thieves won't steal my food.

Yes, I am SO bitchy, especially when it comes to food.

And no, I only eat one cookie once in two days. That is how SLOW it moves.


More stupidity in the making. You nutcase, I blame you for this.


Just a short message to a certain someone =p

*****
Today was a good day. I saw Kalai K at the post office. And it reminded how much my 'family' means to me. How happy they make me whenever I was sad in school. No matter how annoying I was to them, they never left me out of the family =)

And the visits I made to random family friends remind me of what they mean to me.


I am happy.


And someone groped my ass. A woman, mind you.



I saw him play last night, and I cried. Not only did I miss him, it was really good to see him back in action after so long. Being injured and all, I missed him and his brilliance.

I want him back in Chelsea for Christmas. Wrapped in a blue bow, if possible.


In case I'm not here tomorrow, here's wishing everyone:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you know WHY we call you bitchy.

=p

Loved today-lah you bad woman.


And the nutcase told me about Duffy. I miss him too. And his hair! -.-"
(why is it we always talk about boys and their hair?)

Love you, BITCHY!

MERRY X-MAS!!!


(3:15! *love*)

24 December 2007 at 23:48  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Adams - Excuse me, I ain't bitchy. Seriously.

You sure I can't sway you? =p


Well, we are bored creatures and we think boys' hairstyles make great entertainment, si?

Love you too, EEJIT!

MERRY X-MAS!!! Stay away from the booze!


(You realised it! *throws cake*)

24 December 2007 at 23:52  
Blogger adr1an said...

Explain the ITALY-FLAG-COLORED Merry Xmas on your post.

now, everyone except my mother knows youre a closet liverpool fan... so... could this be... Could it mean...ROWENA IS A CLOSET ITALY FAN !??

26 December 2007 at 01:20  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Adrian - Eh. The green reminded me of elves. The red and white reminded me of Santa and candy canes.

No, I am NOT a closet Italy fan. I like them, yes, but no. NOT A CLOSET FAN.

(I'm a closet Spain fan...I think)

26 December 2007 at 08:53  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Issh~ banyaknya duit untuk beli albums...
Hmmmm......

Lalalalala
I'm just jealous...

29 December 2007 at 09:09  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - I'm broke now.

And I still got more albums to buy.

*dies*

Rich British/Russian billionaire, kidnap me, so that I can marry the Bugatti =p

29 December 2007 at 10:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home