Tuesday 27 November 2007

You're kinda pretty when you wanna be.

I AM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, to mark this good news, I am going to post some random pics.


I saw this and I swear it is beyond cute.


*shows to Scouser*
"I'm NOT happy"
"He should be holding MY hand, not Crouchy's!"

More here. Hahaha!

You'll Never Walk Alone indeed.


Yes, I know. Shampoo model. Sigh...Yes, I adore his hair. Got a problem with that?


Oh well, that's as close as you'll get to see YOUR Nicky tower over hug Tomas. Boo...paedophile!


YOU FOUND IT!!!
*buys you cookies*

Yes, I can sleep peacefully now.


JT SHIRTLESS!!!
*curses at the kit of doom*

I don't know how someone of such hotness can be subjected to wearing that.


WTF. The caption read "Unavailable for England team selection, Ashley Cole and John Terry of Chelsea both play in the starting line up as Terry lovingly cleans mud from Cole's face"

WTF! *dies*

I am not pleased. WTF.


The caption read: The Chelsea flourescent yellow away shirts, perfectly mixing in with the police uniforms standing around the touchline.

*dies laughing*

Bloody away kit of doom! Brings no luck to anyone!


I'm done rambling. See you lovely people soon.


Will be going to see Eh, Got Free Ticket Ah? on Thursday =)

Thursday's our pretty little secret, darling.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

WTF!!!! Crouch cannot hold Stevie's hand coz he's Xabi's property..
Xabi is gonna get angry...

p/s: I don't mind holding Stevie's hand though..he looks so cute especially when he celebrated his goal on last weekend EPL =P

*Awwwww* at JT...
Such a sweet captain...
I wud wipe mud on my face to get JT to clean for me =P
I wud also wipe mud on JT's face so I can clean for him...
Lalalalalala
*faster runs away from you before you throw celery basi at me*

Chelsea's away kit same colour with those police.. Hahahahaha...
That's funny!

28 November 2007 at 16:52  
Blogger Sylvien said...

I saw all the pictures of Liverpool training..
What's wrong with the Scousers???
Their new tactic to win? By holding hands?
*imagine them forming a big circle by holding hands- macam budak tadika je*

I wish we have this in England training camp and also in Old Trafford =P
I want to see Rooney and Ronaldo holding hands..
I also want to see Vidic holding Rio's hand...
And of coz JT with Lampard...
Wah!! Too many pairs...
Lalalalala
I'm crazy..
Because of your post, my imagination starting to run wild...
*bluek*

28 November 2007 at 16:57  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Crouchy can't hold Steven's hand! He's mine! Plus Xabi won't be happy.

Mate ah, I not happy okay? He's wiping mud off Ashley Cole's face. LOVINGLY. WTF.
*throws celery basi at you*

(I would purposely smudge mud on my face for him to wipe off too =p)

I just realised it when I saw the pic...what a coincidence. Hahahaha!

Those Liverpool boys are just so lucu-lah...
*imagines them as a bunch of 6-year-old playing Ring-a-Ring a Rosies (or something like that) in kindergarten*

I want to see this in Chelsea...my Chelsea boy just dance around and hug each other and act stupid.

Oh, so now it's MY fault-lah is it? Hmmph!

*throws more celery basi at you*

28 November 2007 at 21:40  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Oi! You keep how many celery basi at your room?
So many to throw at me...
Hmmmph

29 November 2007 at 09:43  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - LOL.

You also keep lots of celery in your room ah?

=p

29 November 2007 at 17:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home