Monday 19 November 2007

You know it's just a state of mind.

I got up 2 hours after sleeping at 4AM, and I was very, very, very cranky.

Lack of sleep + hormone imbalance = one cranky bugger.

I was quite mad at the mother because she was the cause behind the lack of sleep this morning.

Bleh. I don't like being cranky. Especially when I have so many things to do.

=(

But despite 2 hours of sleep, I am awake. It's just a state of mind. I'm okay.

Yes, if I fall and faint, carry me.


Headaches, be damned. Fatigue is just a state of mind.

I'm slowly turning into a Christian Bale clone.

It's just a state of mind, darling.

*****
Random beyond random. I heard someone play the Blue Day song in college today! He probably was watching some goal highlights and the song was the background music.

Eh, can you let me be happy for just 5 seconds or not? Thank you.

*****
I have bad friends.

I have a bad headache and they torture me.

Sigh...why did you bless me with horrible people as friends, God?

WHY???

Bad. Friends.

Oh well, it cheered me up though. They may be bad, but I love them.


And yes, God...why is he oh-so adorable?


Click on the pics for a better view.

*mumbles English and Spanish swear words*
*faints*


Headaches aren't exactly going away, you know? You evil lot.


I'm going to continue doing Biopsych now. Toodles.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home