Sunday 25 November 2007

Improper update.

Yes, I know. Tomas scored and got himself a haircut! Was practically jumping around when he did. Yes, I only watched Arsenal in the last 20 minutes.

"OMG, MY Nicky assisted and YOUR Tomas scored! Eeks!!! OUR BOYS ARE GENIUSES!!!"

Hahaha! OUR BOYS IT SEEMS. Can someone find me the pic of him without his jersey on after the match? Your kindness is very much appreciated and shall be rewarded accordingly.

And yes, WTF, William Gallas and Lassana Diarra, come back to Chelsea!


=( Poor Theo! *kicks Emile Heskey for hurting Theo*

"Stupid Michael Brown, complaining Theo's faking it. WTF! Look at Heskey's size and Theo's size-lah. How can he say Theo's faking it! *grumbles* "


And WTF is up with the glow-in-the-dark yellow away kit of doom?!


YELLOW SHORTS!!! WTF!

I was feeling so sleepy last night, I fixed myself a cup of Nescafe (yes, I can mix drinks...but not cook) to stay awake. Turns out I only needed the retarded away kit of doom to keep me awake.

And 2-0? Oi. Arsenal and Liverpool can bloody beat them 5-0 and 6-0 respectively, you people beat them 2-0 only? WTF.

"They won and you're complaining! Aiyah, a win = 3 points. They won, that's all that counts"

I'd like to blame the away kit of doom for this. Pfft.

WTF? Why was Essien red-carded?

And no, I didn't watch the game. Too busy staring at my assignment (LAST ONE!).

"My Stevie getting booed. I don't like. Makes me even sadder =( "
Poor Stevie. Damn you, boo-boys! Leave them alone!

Overall, pretty good results. Though, I am surprised Man U lost. Hmm...

*****
I'm going to go on a massive shopping spree this week and I'm going to buy shoes, books and CDs. And maybe a decent pair of jeans. One which she can't yank down. Hehehe.

And uh...any albums recommendation?

*****

This was what I wore for the colloquium yesterday. I look like a secretary! According to some person who likes to stare at girls' legs randomly (*coughs* FISHY *coughs*), I have nice legs. I disagree. Fat, okay? I wish you could see the shoes though.

*****
Oh yes, since I'm bored.

Saya mahu ke Newcastle. Boleh sponsor tak?

*glee*

Toodles!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home