Monday 17 September 2007

You almost make me doubt I feel at all.

I find myself crying every other day, to the point it makes me think I'm suicidal. I am THAT close of having a breakdown that will eventually lead me to do something equally harmful to not only myself, but the people I care about.

I wish the blood test would reveal that I'm sick so that I can pin the blame on the ones who are causing the daily tear fest for making me this sick. I still haven't gone to get the results yet.

I came home from class where I found out I got 9 out of 10 for a quiz I didn't study for AND got a beautiful blue balloon from Biotherm, only to get hurt again, so I locked myself in my own room and listened to Will Young and cried until there were no more tears to cry. I had the three favourite girls to comfort me but still the tears wouldn't go away. It was that bad.

I only listen to Will Young when I am just sad and beyond depressed.

Read the bolded ones. They make better sense.

Leave Right Now
I'm here just like I said
Though its breaking every rule I've ever made
My racing heart is just the same
Why make it strong to break it once again?
And I'd love to say I do
Give everything to you
But I can never now be true
So I say...

I think I'd better leave right now
Before I fall any deeper
I think I'd better leave right now
Feeling weaker and weaker
Somebody better show me how
Before I fall any deeper
I think I'd better leave right now

I'm here so please explain
Why you're opening up a healing wound again
I'm a little more careful
Perhaps it shows
But if I lose the highs, at least I'm spared the lows
Now I tremble in your arms
What could be the harm
To feel my spirit calm
So I say..

I think I'd better leave right now
Before I fall any deeper
I think I'd better leave right now
Feeling weaker and weaker
Somebody better show me how
Before I fall any deeper
I think I'd better leave right now


Who Am I
Sometimes you know you push me so hard
I don't know how I feel
You almost make me doubt I feel at all

It's not as though I always listen
But there's just so much I don't hear
Maybe I'll never be what you want
I know that all you're asking for
Is a little place in my heart
But I don't find it easy to give

Maybe I get a little selfish sometimes
Why shouldn't I?
I used to say I love you
But would it make a difference this time?

And who am I to tell you that I would never let you down
That no one else could love you half as much as I do now
And who am I to tell you I'll always catch you when you fall
Well I, I wouldn't be myself at all
I wouldn't be myself at all, at all.

I always find a reason why I didn't put you first
It's not that complicated I know
I really hate it when you shake your head like this ain't gonna work
Maybe you'll never reap what you sow

I didn't want to do what everybody does
And hide the truth to find we never knew a thing about love
Cos this is real life, real love
And knowing what it comes down to
It just might be enough


There. I've said it. It's off my chest. I will be okay.

Besides, seeing Adrian Pasdar on the TV gave me something to drool and have a nosebleed over.

Oh and this! OMG...the things they do that make me love them over and over and over again! 25 HOT PICTURES! No naked bums-lah, nutcase!

And look at pic number 15. I cried. I got no tears also still can cry okay!

I love pics in black and white. I told my Legal Studies lecturer that I prefer black and white films compared to the ones in colour, and she said I am an interesting and unique person. Haha.


I'm okay. I have JT and the whole Chelsea squad to stare at now. So I will be okay!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thambi...you and I know life is NOT a bed of roses. We go thru shit all the time, what makes us stronger is how we face it.

You know what I told you so I'm NOT going to repeat it here. So cheer up okay...tomorrow I'll bribe you with some cookies or yoghurt (take your pick).

Adrian Pasdar! HAHAHAHA! Am not so sure bout the hair though, but my God yes he is mighty fine!

Your Chelsea boys look good in black and white. Oh yes they do!

(curious though, why was the ugly Dutchling hugging JT?)

17 September 2007 at 23:00  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - OMG YOU ARE BEING PHILOSOPHICAL! *faints*

I heart you and stop bribing me with food! (yoghurt's better, thanks)

HAHAHA! I thought the hair was okay-lah. And yes, I'd vote for Nathan, despite the fact he's evil (well, a little bit of evil not so bad-lah right?)

Of course they do! They're MY Chelsea boys! They look good in anything!

(He's NOT an ugly Dutchling-lah WTF! Your doll is!)
(Their team-mates, of course they can hug each other!)
(You're thinking of something kinky, aren't you!)

18 September 2007 at 00:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home