Thursday 23 August 2007

He left.

Just when you thought your mornings couldn't get any worse.

He is leaving. Number 16 is leaving.

For REAL MADRID. Of all places he could ever go to.

"Cheer up, it's not like he left to join ManUre or something"

The point is: People can come and go. That's life.

Goodbye, number 16. You know I love you.

*****

"You fell asleep and missed me??! How could you?"

The look on Crouchy's face says it all. England lost 1-2.

Yesterday night.
"You don't fall asleep ah? You better wake up"
"Okay, okay"

This morning.
"Why isn't Gerrard playing?"
*after 10 minutes at 3:21AM*
"You tak reply must be you're still sleeping. You missed it, Lampsy scored and JT hugged him"
*replies to her at 4 in the morning*
"OMG HE SCORED?"
*after 4 hours*
"I WOKE UP LATE TODAY! I only watched the first 20 minutes because the med I took earlier makes me sleepy. He scored in the 9th or 10th minute"

I set my alarm at 4 to study...but the blanket and the bed conspired and said to me:
"Come in, you'll catch a cold"

So I gave in and continued sleeping. And yes I woke up at 8. You're surprised, I can tell.

*****
I went to the library to study yesterday. And on my way to the bus stop, I called the nutcase. And I spotted this old "friend" of mine and how horribly anorexic she looks despite her big frame.

"I saw her"
"Who?"
"You know...the tramp"
"Oh her...did she stare at you?"
"Yeah, she did. She looks skinny though, despite her big bones"
"Who gives a damn for such things? Why be stupid and trashy and bitchy and have tons of make-up on your face when you can be smart and have your lecturer say you have a mature assignment!"
"Plus, you have nice hair!"
"..."

At times like this, when you aren't sure of giving a slap or a hug, just do both.

=)

*****
I'm starting second year next week! I only have to go to college on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! Long weekends.

Of course with the long weekends, comes more work at hand.

*starts pouting*

Anything for Stamford Bridge.

*****
Is it just me or are my jeans getting looser?

*****
I just figured out what to do on your birthday!

*starts laughing like an evil genius and begins scheming*

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home