Monday 27 August 2007

Being grumpy makes me feel like frumpy Fergie.

Ah, screw it. I was grumpy and wrote a post on why I was grumpy (which I deleted later).

But then I washed clothes and talked to random people and slept. Yes, it made me feel better, even washing clothes.

And for what it's worth, I had valid reasons to be grumpy.

But then I realised, being grumpy makes me feel like frumpy Fergie. Fergie here would refer to Sir Alex Ferguson.

And no, I'm too young and nice-looking to look like him.


So, I am no more grumpy, just nerdy.



And laugh at this.
I broke one of my mother's favourite teapot of 15 years with a spoon while making orange juice.

I have no hopes of being a housewife if I keep causing calamities in the kitchen. Which is why the Scouser said I should be banned from the kitchen for good.

Thankfully there's another teapot in the house.
"Oi. This is the last teapot we have, so don't you break it!"

And I thought she would have banned me from doing anything in the kitchen after that incident. Hmm...

Oh and I have my boyfriend back from Materlline. Boyfriend = Paolo Nutini. Haha, silly people, I fooled you!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home