Friday 31 August 2007

All things 20.

Dear Scouser,

20 years ago (August 31, 1987), you were born as Chryssayllyss Samantha Justine Damon. On that day, Malaysia turned 30 and I wasn't even around yet.

20 months ago (January 28, 2006), I was crying over some internal issues and you showed up at my door, with a tissue in hand and a tub of blueberry yoghurts. You gave me a hug that I never asked for but I'm grateful for that hug nonetheless.

20 weeks ago (April 20, 2007), you told me my mother rocks. I agreed. Haha.

20 days ago (August 11, 2007), Steven Gerrard scored a stunning goal for you. I complained about Xabi's haircut.

20 hours ago (3:42 PM, August 30, 2007), you asked me for your present. I told you to wait.

20 minutes ago (11:22 AM, August 31, 2007), I called you up to find out if you were still drunk. You told me you were having a massive headache and feeling a little tipsy but came online anyway.

20 seconds ago (12:09:10 AM, August 31, 2007), I gave you your long-awaited birthday gift. You told me you loved me for it, you loved the present so much.


Despite the fact I've only known you for 10 years, I feel like I've known you for ages. You're still that LP-loving girl I know. I'd bleed it out for you too.

And so would Xabi and Crouchy, because they love you.

Eeks. Xabi's bleeding! But he still looks pretty.


He still looks good despite the blood on his face, you know.


We may have our own opinions on which is the best team or the best band or other silly things. But I know I can count on you for anything, just because we know each other like how a penguin would know fish. I adore you in every way possible.

Here's to us and also our beloved number 8s.

Say he's fat and suffer the consequences.

I love you despite your maniacal ramblings of "Yan, do you think Peter Crouch wears shinguards?" OR "Yay!!! Steven scored for me!" OR even "Go eat at Nando's!".

Happy 20th birthday, oh dear Scouser. You know I love you too. And I really hope you like the present.

Very much bouncy and happy for you,
-me-

*****
Happy 50th Merdeka day to all Malaysians, wherever you may be.

Here's to more nasi lemak, roti canai and chee cheong fun-sharing days among Malaysians!

Whee!!!


P/S: Happy birthday to Pepe Reina as well!!! My Scouser's hero shares the same birthday with her! I share my birthday with the Sunderland chairman and the Boro goalkeeper. Not that famous, but still.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAH this post is so sweet, despite all the scary bloody pictures

-aim

31 August 2007 at 17:36  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - HAHAHA! I didn't want to put the Xabi kissing Stevie pic because she has already seen it, so the bloody pics were a better idea.

Why are you NOT online!

31 August 2007 at 17:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAACCCCKKKK!!! Woman, can I marry you?

I love this post! Undeniably sweet of you to do an "ALL THINGS 20" for me!

I'd prefer if Crouchy didn't bleed for me though...oh poor Xabi!

*wipes Xabi's bloody nose*

OMFG!!! SHIRTLESS STEVIE!!!
*joins in the bleeding spree*

Sayang, I love you. I love your present too.

P/S: Yours is in four weeks, sweetie! *winks*

31 August 2007 at 20:44  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - Eh enough with the marriage proposals can ah? I don't want your bf to accuse me of steering you off to the wrong track.

I'm glad you loved the post and the present =D I can't tell you how scared I was thinking that you'd hate the present!

Hahaha! Okay, I'll tell him to score instead of bleeding for you.

*pets Xabi*

Poor thing. We all love you, boy. Don't you worry bout a thing!

-_-" Shirtless Stevie makes you bleed? WTF!

P/S: Don't remind me. I have other things to worry about. =/

31 August 2007 at 22:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home