Wednesday 20 June 2007

Things are the way they should be.


I can't walk. My left knee is giving me trouble again. Horrible feeling to walk with a limp, you know?

I spent nearly RM30 on food, earrings, pencilboxes and a hairband! Stamford Bridge fund seems to be slowly depleting.

I'm having a slight heartburn and I feel like my chest is blocked, almost suffocating-like. I think I'm having gastric...but it's not possible because I had lunch (well, look at it this way...I had bread for breakfast and McD's breakfast set for lunch). How can I actually have gastric? It makes no sense!

And I nearly got knocked down by a green Proton Wira today. Stupidity strikes again.


Really...tell me one good news for the day and I'll try to cheer up.

*****
Anyways, I will NOT bore you with wedding pictures (I don't want people asking me whether I'm getting married).

So, go here and here.

But anyway, to give you a hint of what pictures to expect, here it comes.

I can't seem to understand his fascination for ugly pink ties. Oh yeah, it's his birthday today, by the way. 29th. Wah...damn old wei. Happy Birthday Lampsy!


Look, look, it's Jamie!


Eh, you need to see it. Got your Mikey Owen and Carra also. Go-lah.

*****
Oh yeah. The worst thing I heard last night.

While watching Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy" on TV.
"OMG change the channel"
"I can actually imagine Freddie (Ljungberg) singing that to people"
*chokes on drink*
"Stupid cow, now look what you made me do?"

Thanks to her, the image of Freddie Ljungberg dancing to that song is playing in my head and I'm scarred for life.

Thanks a lot, bitch. Boo.

*****
Which is worse? To be surrounded by people who eat durian chips OR people who splash the whole bottle of cologne on themselves?

*****
I want to change my course and study back in the main block.

How can four tall and extremely good looking Frenchmen work there (next to the HMC office) when I've already left that space!!!!

4 okay! The tall and skinny one I used to like is gone (I didn't see him today, so I assume he's gone). BUT THERE'S FOUR FREAKING HOT, TALL AND SKINNY FRENCHMEN THERE AND I AM NOT THERE TO ADMIRE THEM!


I'm going to sulk in the toilet. Goodbye.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a bad sore throat. a fever. and choir competitions finals is tomorrow. and i am panicking like a crazy cow.

this goes to show there are things out there worst than durian chips and smelly cologne (actually i'd rather have a high fever than a person around me who smells like a department store)

haha. i love you twinnie. cheer up.

20 June 2007 at 19:44  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - We're both not feeling too good ourselves. Peha theory is working in a rather sick way today.

I have a bad knee and gastric pains =(

I love you too. Take care of yourself and good luck tomorrow!

P/S: I saw you in the papers.

20 June 2007 at 20:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madness! How's the knee now? Hope you're feeling better now =)

One good news: I'm home!

Okay okay, another one: Things between you and him are okay now, right?

I can't tell you how much I hate his pink ties! But yeah he's looking good even if he's 29 now. My God, that old ah?

OMGWTF WAS THAT ABOUT! That woman got me thinking of Freddie tearing off his shirt and singing "I'm too sexy for my shirt...too sexy for my clothes it hurts".

We should do something about her.

Some things never change, especially your obsession with tall, fair, skinny Frenchmen. Who so happened to be hot also.


I love you, woman!

20 June 2007 at 23:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

21 June 2007 at 06:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAT? WHRE? how come i neva see those french fellers??
i knw.. u want em all 2 yrself... selfish la tu! hehe...
hope they don end up lookin like gurls like how sum1 does now...
kekeke...

22 June 2007 at 02:37  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar - Thank you for attempting to cheer me up. =)

The woman is horrible, we should shoot her. His pink ties are horrible but yeah, he's hot =p

Things are back to normal.


@ Roya - You never walk to the end of the main block, how to see them! You want can share, after all got 4. =p

Who looks like a girl? I'm confused!

(or are you secretly talking about "Dr. Almighty"?)

22 June 2007 at 11:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home