Thursday 14 June 2007

Never piss me off.

Firstly, birthday shoutout.

Dear Baby,

You're officially 20 and joined the old cows club. My time to join the prestigious club will come, I know, but not so soon. Have a great birthday and here's to all the good things in life.

EVERYDAY WE LOVE YOU.

Lots of love,
-me-

*****
Honestly, I hate being nagged in the morning. I don't care, but just don't piss me off from 12 AM to 11:59 AM. It really puts me off on everything. Start your mornings in good fashion, I always say.

Especially if you nag about my friends and me (in this case, my friends) over something we didn't do, I will be ultra pissy. I will be extremely tulan and just lose all concentration on everything and get mad at people. You see, not a very pretty cycle, is it?

So for all things good, don't piss me off in the morning.
I will turn you in a toad. I swear.

*****
Too much going on, too little time.

To make things short...people have tissues and issues to deal with, while some people are just so heartbroken JT and Stevie G are getting married. JT is getting married tomorrow, and Stevie's on Saturday.

Except me, I'm fine. Or at least I think I am.

Haha. I'm going to get myself some ice-cream tomorrow. Because I don't own them, and I don't care.

Shut it.

*****
I hate Fernando Alonso. I just do and I hope he goes back to Renault. He's such a sore loser.

He thinks the team prefer Lewis more because he's a British driver driving for a British team.

Firstly, he's just jealous. Not only is Lewis cuter than him, he's also a faster and better driver. He feels threatened that some young rookie is going to steal his crown.

Hah. That's for stealing things that never belonged to you!

Damn it-lah, you're team-mates, for God's sake. Why do you have to be so bitter towards the other? It reminds me of JPM and Ralf Schumacher being bitter towards each other at one point of time.

I would really like Alonso to crash out of every race because I hate him so very much, but I can't. If he crashes out of races all the time, Ferrari or some other team might win the title. I only want McLaren Mercedes to win. They're my team till I go old and live with 89 cats.

It isn't the first time he's being an ass, that Alonso. He once said that the Renault weren't doing anything to help him win the title because he was already leaving them (he claimed the pit crew sabotaged his car or something). But when he won the remaining races, he was so full of himself.

Bloody ungrateful being. Don't you feel like slapping him only?

Just because he's the world champion, he thinks the whole world should kow-tow to him. Hah. Dream on-lah.

Bring back Kimi Raikkonen, even if he slurs a lot and needs subtitles when he speaks, oh McLaren Mercedes.

I hate Fernando Alonso. Why does he have to be in McLaren-lah?

*****
And another thing, why do the reporters like to add that Lewis Hamilton is "the first black driver in F1", "the first black driver on pole" and "the first black driver to win a race"?

Can do away with the racism bit, right?

So bloody annoying.

*****
I just spoke about two issues about Lewis Hamilton, sticking up for him.

Nothing wrong. It's just strange.

I'm going to have a cookie in his honour.


And also the Brown Spiderwoman, because her school made it to the finals! Woo-hoo! I'm going to listen to MCR the whole day and eat a cookie in your honour.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im gonna add an act cute smiley because you mentioned my happy event

^^

we shall have cookies in honour of whatever today (tomorrow can or not? late dah. cannot eat)

14 June 2007 at 22:45  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - This act cute smiley is everywhere. Even here!

In your honour I shall do the same.

^^

Fine. We shall have cookies tomorrow. I'm too stuffed after dinner anyways.

14 June 2007 at 22:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home