Tuesday 12 June 2007

Life, love and Michael Owen.

Random POINTLESS conversation between four madcaps.

"I am sad"
"Why?"
"Diver got married"
"Hey, he ain't a diver!"
"And I'm not sad because of that!"
"Then what? JT?"
"Kind of"
"Aiyah...worry bout something else-lah"
"Like what?"
"I don't know. Stevie getting married?"
"That's not helping"
"Oh I know! Owen's going back to Liverpool!"
"He is?"
"No...but Sam Allardyce said he ain't sure if Owen's staying"
"OH MY GOD! MICHAEL OWEN, GO BACK TO ANFIELD SO THAT SHE WON'T BOMBARD US WITH HER ALL-TIME FAVOURITE QUESTION! Which is..."
"Is Michael Owen ever going back to Liverpool?"
"Lord, save our sanity!"
-.-"

Madness.

*****
After watching this, my brilliant friend had this to say.

"Aww...bless Joe Cole. And I know what JT said in the pre-match speech. I just know. And he's just jealous he ain't got some bling bling to wear"

Muppet.

*****
I must really learn to shut up. Today, for the Elements of Law tutorial, the lecturer kept asking questions and no one was answering them.

I answered most of it. I feel so stupid for being smart. I mean I know all this because I learnt all this a year ago, and for my brain to remember this is actually amazing because I actually thought that law part of me just disappeared.

Therefore I must learn to shut up and let other people answer, because I don't want people to look at me and say that I'm being a "Miss Know It All" because I don't!

I should've done Law. It would have made a few people happy.

*****
I'm going on a marathon tomorrow.

I have classes from 8:30-5:30. With no breaks in between.

Let me break it down for you.

8.30 - 10 --> Business Law tutorial.
10 - 12 --> Introduction to Political Science lecture.
12 - 2 --> Business Law lecture.
2 - 4 --> Research Methodology lecture.
4 - 5:30 --> Elements of Law lecture.

Someone please save me and my sanity by giving me a cookie and a cup of coffee from San Francisco Coffee.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

You are saying Lampard is jealous coz he got no bling bling to wear???
OMG he's definitely is not jealous.
=P
I agree on what he said bout Arjen
Lalalalala

13 June 2007 at 14:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh isteri robben tu cantik betul lah. and i agree. white DOES look good on chelsea players (and supporters:p) WHY WANT TO COPY BARCA LAH! yellow means something bad is going to happen. look at traffic lights! got yellow ok.

and anyway. the conversation in this post. I tak faham. i guess im stupid too. we sama sama stupid together gether.

-aim

13 June 2007 at 17:35  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Oi. I did NOT say that-lah. My friend did. She always has something against him. She said he's jealous. Boo her.

Hahaha! You've gotta listen to Didier's interview. Damn funny! "He's from Holland". Poor Arjen.


@ Aimee - She's really pretty kan? White makes them looks good (and their supporters *coughs* you *coughs* again). Yellow is just UGLY, like Barcelona.

Traffic light got yellow meh? I thought it was orange.

You're NOT stupid-lah oi! *pokes* It's a pointless conversation. So there's no point to it, therefore there's nothing for you to understand because there is no point.

*pokes again and runs off*

13 June 2007 at 18:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home