Saturday 16 June 2007

Hold on, but let go.

Random conversation with the mate.

Mate: I wanna get married.
Me: To who?
Mate: A footballer.
Me : Please tell me it's not Ronnie.
Mate: I wanted to say I don't mind getting married to Ronnie.
Mate: If it's happening, will you come to my wedding?
Me: I was gonna say no. Hahaha.
Mate : Eh don't la... It's my wedding you know. I invite you.
Me : But it's him...
Me: Haha okay la. Fine, I come to your wedding.
Mate: Yea... I allow you to bring as many bfs as you like.

*faints*

Honestly, she's mad. But in a good way. Only the 'I wanna get married' part freaked me out a little. She even said she'd let Arjen Robben come to her wedding (I always knew that deep down inside, she secretly likes Robben). -.-"

SHE WANTS TO MARRY RONNIE GAYBOY!


*faints*

For more details, go here.

*****
I don't want to talk bout the constitution. Or anything related to Law.

So bloody tired. Imagine having four random beings asking the same thing about Law for the last 4 days. Don't tell me you won't feel tired har?

*****
"You look skinny. I miss you in that"

And he gives me a kiss on my forehead, and pins the final nail in the coffin.
"I miss you"

It would have been a good day today if I was not feeling so confused.

When you told me, I froze
It still echoes in my soul...
Please forgive me.


I let go of the things I know, but hold on to the memories of it.


To you: Let's not talk to each other for a bit, yeah? I still ain't comfortable.

*****
After the sundae and McD's breakfast I had today, I am okay.

If you're here...we can start talking tomorrow or later.

Just...not today.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err...this is more serious than I originally thought it was.

Talk to me, yeah?

17 June 2007 at 11:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God. This IS way beyond serious.

Hope you're doing okay. If you need me, I'm here, ok?

17 June 2007 at 16:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont get it :(

twin jangan sedih lah. i have a very ridiculous picture of leslie that i can send to you so that you can blackmail him anytime you like:) cheer up

17 June 2007 at 19:52  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar LCA - It IS. I'm not sure what to do next. It's horrible.

@ ScouserLysa - I feel better now, but so darn confused.

@ Aimee - I feel better thanks, just confused. And the pic's not ridiculous. *pokes*

17 June 2007 at 22:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home