Sunday 17 June 2007

Funny things.

A lot of rather funny and random things happened yesterday.

The fact that McD's coffee tasted horribly bad and I was nervous made me nauseated.
My lecturer is surpressing us. We're under a dictatorship ruling. Constantly nags us for being late when she ALWAYS ends up late for class. Pot calling kettle black, don't you think?
The mother telling me that I'm a schoolteacher that wears low heels who should be wearing high heels (this is after one of my friends saying I look like a school teacher in that kebaya...I adore that kebaya though). -.-"
I left the Federal Constitution at Watson's and had to run back from Guardian to get it back.

And yesterday, I realised my narrow feet are really ugly =(

*****
This is so random and weird.

I was checking my BlogPatrol counter and I found something rather surprising.

I was nominated for some random awards and I had no idea I was nominated either! Damn shocking okay?

Some of the things I was nominated for:
Best Ranter.
Most Under-rated Blog or Columnist.
Most Consistently Entertaining Blog or Column.
Best Blog Name.
**bolded ones are the ones I was shortlisted for**

Wah...*dies*.


It's a little freaky because I knew nuts of it until an hour ago. At the same time, I am a bit flattered because I've been nominated. Haha.

I ain't showing off, it's just that after what happened about two months ago, whatever I write here has been carefully censored and I've been so skeptical of the things I write. And as you all know, no one reads this. Except for a certain few people I've given the link to.

Therefore, it is rather flattering to be nominated. Very, very, very flattering, in truth.

Flattering, funny, and freaky.

Next time, if I do get nominated for things like this, will you nice people vote for me?

Haha. Nothing makes sense anymore-lah, I tell you. But I am somewhat happy over this. At least people think I can write.

*****


Currently listening to:
Do You Know? - Enrique Iglesias.

Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?


I really do and it's been happening quite often this week. It's like no one trusts me anymore. And it's just...sad.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHHA you're right. this entry IS very random.

what's wrong with narrow feet har. my feet are HUGE ok! just look at my pictures,i ALWAYS take pics of my feet! look like penguin ok

so THATS WHY leslie is secretly in love with me

17 June 2007 at 22:25  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Told you.

Eh damn ugly okay narrow feet? Like duck's feet only.

I can't take pics of my feet cos it's NOT nice to look at.

Your feet okay what? Where got like penguin?

0_0 OMG LESLIE LOVES YOU! *faints*

17 June 2007 at 22:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yan! If I knew I'd vote for you!

HAHAHA! This is so strange. How can you NOT know?

Under-rated blogger? Whoa.
Best ranter? Haha, football rants did you good =)
Best blog name??? Just imagine if we stuck to "THE TIRED GYPSY"?
Consistently entertaining? Not sure bout that...but yeah, you're fun =)

This is to silence them buggers who claim you ain't nice and can't use your writing skills to good use! Hah!

See...keep writing! And post the fic up! *snarls*

18 June 2007 at 00:08  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar LCA - I knew you would. If you didn't I would boycott you for life.

I honestly had no idea there were polls like this wei. If I knew I'd ask you all to vote.

I know.
I knew football was worth ranting about! Hah! Tell it to my daddy!
HAHAHAHA! OMG I KNOW! I was thinking the same thing. Thank God for that!
I agree with you on the last bit.

I feel so vindicated all of a sudden. Oh wish they could see me now...

Thanks for the encouragement! You know I love you!

Errmm...bout the fic...I'll think bout that later. =p

18 June 2007 at 00:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home