Monday 28 May 2007

You go left, I'll go right.

In order to keep my sanity intact, I did a lot of thinking.

And decided that even if I'm miserable, I make sure that I don't make others miserable along with me.
I make them smile, laugh or hear them out. Because they deserve the attention.


"Lysa, you know yesterday, I went to McD's and this girl said she knows me. But I don't know who she is"

"You're famous for all the wrong reasons"
"Cheh. Newcastle beat Liverpool. Poor Rafa"

"OMG NEWCASTLE'S GOING TO EUROPE!"

*laughs*



"He says I'm too thin"

"Well, you are thin, but you're fine"

"He says I should be like you. You've got nicer legs"

"Is he on crack or something?"

"Ask him yourself"

"Eh, what's your problem? Telling her she should be like me"

"She's too thin..."

"If you love someone, take them for who they are and what they look like"

"Don't tell her you want her to look like me. I'm your past. She's your present and future. Don't screw it up"
"Sorry..."
*kissing sounds*
*rolls eyes and cuts the line*




"I knew I shouldn't have read the newspapers today. Now I can't concentrate on my exams. MU is not coming"

"They ain't coming? It's all that bloody AFC's fault. Cheer up mate, don't be upset. Think of JT SING ME A LUTHER VANDROSS SONG! Or the horny lovers. =) once your exams are over, we can go hunt down that stupid man and feed him to the piranhas. Just concentrate on your exams first ok? =) "

"Haha, you do know how to make me laugh. After my exams, I'm gonna curse him like hell in the blog. Sepp Blatter announced that MU is not coming"

"Okay then. We'll feed him to the piranhas as well. Stupid, stupid people"


She planned everything for that day, and then they ruined it for her. Turnips.



"Mar, the sole of my shoe broke and I can see my toes sticking out!"

"Oh God! Hop on the bus and buy a slipper or something"

"But my class...it's on now"

"Forget that and get a new pair! Your poor sole-less feet"

*laughs*



The best thing in life is to make fun of yourself with other people. And also having fun with them.

*****
Apparently, Becks might be coming back to the EPL...to Newcastle.

He loves Owen. That's all I can say.

*****
Sometimes when you cry, you realise the tears you shed aren't worth shedding for that person.

What do we do then?


Give it all you've got and never look back at them.

No use in running away or giving up. Prove them wrong and give them hell.


That's what we must do.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home