Monday 21 May 2007

Rewind.


Hello new shoes, bye bye blues...

You won't get to see me relaxing like that anymore.


At this rate, I want to fly like a butterfly.

But you know what? We both (meaning you and I) know that it ain't possible.

I think I am destined to suffer and be miserable this year. Having said that, I do know that life has its own fair share of ups and downs.

I think I'll be okay. The sad part of this, is that I will have a holiday that last for the span of two days. Not that nice. In a blink of an eye, I have to start classes again, while some other people have had their rest for two months. Sigh..

But it'll be okay.

*****
I've posting way too many pics of babies lately that it scares me. I'm not becoming a mother-lah WTF.

Which leads me to this statement.


He is a daddy again. The one on the left. It's another girl. Name unknown.

Some brilliant being told me this:
"OhMyGod! May babies!"
"Soon he'll say: 'Myself and Lampsy went out to celebrate our kids' birthdays!' "
**JT's kids were born on the 18th and Lampsy's baby girl was born yesterday, hence the statement**

Eh woman, what is wrong with you har?
"What did your mum say the baby's name was last time? Castell? Faber? Staetdler?"

You seriously need to get a life.

Oh well. She's jealous. I can tell.

*****

That's Kristie and Bernice. And me and my new hair. Ignore me. Aren't my kawan-kawan adorable?


Kristie, Xin Rou, me, Bernice. Cam-whoring while doing assignment.


Eye on Malaysia. It looks really nice at night. With all the lights on. But I wouldn't go on it, because I have this fear of heights. Tsk tsk. How pathetic.

More pics later. I'm going to sleep. Toodles.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow. You really sayang me lots huh?

My name's been mentioned in God knows how many posts already!

I like the shoes and the butterfly strap. Latest acquisitions, I take it?

Good luck with classes, sweetie. You'll do good. =D

Nothing wrong with your hair-lah WTF. You look cuter.

*ruffles hair*

And my, don't you have big eyes...


P/S: His baby's name is Castell. I have a strong feeling that it is Castell.

21 May 2007 at 20:16  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

ScouserLysa - That's because you're the ONLY one I can see and talk to almost every other day. WTF.

(and of course, I do sayang you lots)

Yes, those are the latest acquisitions. Me like the butterfly strap too. Notice it's blue...=p

I hope so, and thanks for the wishes. =D

No-lah. I just hate the fringe. Damn ugly. I'm NOT cute WTF.

Don't ruffle my hair-lah!
*throws broom*

I know...they're really big. Haha.


P/S: It's NOT Castell-lah idiot! I know it ain't Castell. Apparently it's Isla.

*shakes head*

21 May 2007 at 20:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ISLA!!!

WTF???

*shakes head in agreement*

No one comes up with nice baby names anymore. Whatever happened to names like Melissa or Daphne?

Lily-Ella and Lexie are pretty unique names.

Still...

*continues to shake head*

21 May 2007 at 20:26  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

ScouserLysa - I know.

I think Castell would've been better.

I know. They come up with some randomly weird names.

Lexie sounds like Lilee's dog's name.
(I do know it's Rexy, but they sound alike anyway)

*shakes head together*

21 May 2007 at 20:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHHA that huge boobed lady popped out another one? nama apa? steadler?

eh your hair is nice lah! like AJ from ANTM. so damn sexy tau. i can never have short hair because my face is so goddamn small! and it'll make me look like an elf. not the cantikcantik one form LOTR. more like santa claus 2 elf.

-aim

21 May 2007 at 21:32  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - Yes she did pop out another baby.

The name's Isla. WTF?

My friend and I were going for Castell. Cheh. Sylvien went for Rose. Haha.

Not nice-lah. When I wake up in the morning, my hair sticks out in all the wrong places. So god-damn cacat.

My dad said I should have long hair. It makes my face nicer or something like that.

You don't cut your hair ah? I will poke you if you do.

21 May 2007 at 21:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Castell? What is wrong with you two!

Well, I admit it's better than Isla.

*shakes head with you two*

Are there no more sane beings in this world? Why couldn't he name the baby Chelsea la?

WTF.

Me likey the new do. Makes you look like a little mad thing. In other words, cute.

Me likey the butterfly and the display pic on the phone. Nice eyes.

Oh, your eyes are round. Nice.

Paolo Nutini! I like that song. New shoes need no excuse babe!

21 May 2007 at 22:36  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mar LCA - Castell was based on Faber Castell. Since Luna was colour pencils and all. My mum's theories-lah.

It would've been nicer if he named the baby Chelsea. Corny, maybe, but definitely better than Isla.

Extreme WTF-ness.

What is wrong with you people! Not nice-lah. Nice to ruffle, maybe. Try waking up in the morning with that kind of hair.

I know. Me likey both the display eyes and the blue butterfly.

I got bloody eyebags-lah. Not nice at all.

Yup, me love Paolo too! I like the song as well. I don't need an excuse, to wear my brand new shoes! Oh love it!

21 May 2007 at 22:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home