Saturday 26 May 2007

Reminisce.

I woke up this morning, looking like a mess. Scouser asked me this "Right...and who did you dream of shagging last night?"

You pervert.

*****
I watched Transformers the other day and got a bit excited. Haha. I always wanted to be a Dinobot. Grimlock made me laugh.
"Who always come and save you Autobots sorry behinds?"

Classic. 16 years on and I still like them.

*****
Watched The Jungle Book last night. My favourites would always be those vultures that remind me of The Beatles. Haha.

"And when you're standing outside looking on the inside, who's the one who lets you in?"
Sorry, it sounds something like that but I don't remember the exact words.

The part I've always hated in the movie is when Mowgli goes back to the village. That girl just annoys the hell out of me.

My parents know how much I dislike the ending that they can tell what I am about to say everytime I see it.

"She did that on purpose!"
"How does she know she's going to get a daughter!"
"Say mother ask you fetch water, why you make him carry for you?"

My dad apparently figured out something.
"You wanted him to stay in the jungle, didn't you?"

Yes. I did. I cannot lie. I wanted him to stay. Hmmph.


The ending made me mad.

Sigh...why am I being such a grumpy old git over an old cartoon?

*****
I swear if I have to watch someone being obsessed with 5-6 pairs of socks OR hear him sing in a pub like some drunk cow AGAIN, I'd bloody shoot you.

What did I do to deserve such punishment?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUNGLE BOOK!

hey dont beat yourself up about it alright? the story always made me cry because they made it so convincing that baloo was going to die! and then just as they were going to live happily ever after with bare necessaties, the silly girl with pink tube top comes and seduce mowgli away.

so damn sad. and then tehy didnt even have the decency to make jungle book 2 enjoyable. must be the girl's fault!

-aim

27 May 2007 at 10:58  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - I know. I thought he was going to die. Then that girl comes along and seduces him out of the jungle. Hmmph.

So unfair. He belonged to the jungle with Baloo and Bagheera.

I've not watched Jungle Book 2 yet (too busy trying to stalk people). It has to be someone's fault. Stupid girl.

But she's got nice pretty eyes.

Hmmph.

27 May 2007 at 14:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home